Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

GUYS ONLY::Would you lick my Ass?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by SonOfSodom [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 20:34  other posts
I once experienced a few sexual encounters with an older Gentleman who was passionately attracted to me. He used to run his fingers through my hair & run his fingertips lovingly across my face. On one occasion I was lying butt naked & belly-down on the Bed when he got into position & proceeded to perform an Oral exploration on my Ass. At first he only went about massaging & kissing my bare Butt-cheeks but moments later his mouth & tongue were doing things to my Anus that would make a Harlot blush. Never before had I felt so validated, so desired, so peaceful. I keep myself obsessively clean so I welcomed his attention but I also really just enjoyed the sensations that his exploring tongue provided to me in that most private part of my body. I laid there and let him eat my Ass in total surrender & EAT it he did. It felt incredibly wonderful to just lay there and savor the sensations of his tongue on & in my Anus. He made oral love to my Asshole with such determined dedication that I was simply just wondering if he did it because he was in love with ME or is this just common behavior among us horny Sluts?

New Comment       Rating: 0