Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

A new thread to rate Lady Tecan's Cock Sucking Skills

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 10:52  other posts
Members who have experienced the Lady Tecsan cock sucking skills should provide feedback here. Rate the skill, or lack thereof, and any other details you feel pertinent.

Lady Tecsan: Sucks #likeADyson!

Now trending on SYC!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 20:50 other posts 
I heard that some of the hombre crew did a study a while back and found out he visits my page often, like a LOT. Apparently he really, really likes my penis. I guess he’s been dreaming about sucking it for a long time. Doing that with guys is not really my thing, but I'm fine with him fantasizing. He can look at my pics and jerk off to them all night, I dont mind. Whatever makes the poor soul happy, I guess.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 20:55 other posts 
Ahhhahaha thanks for sharing your story I’m sure he will be so happy to see how everyone loves fucking his face I can’t wait to see his reaction in the morning
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 21:33 other posts 
I have heard about these reports as well!

By #649318 05,Oct,21 20:06
WILL HE SUCK MY COCK SOON? HE DOES NOT NEED TO SWALLOW MY LOAD! I AM GOING TO MESSAGE FOR A SUCK
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 20:27 other posts 
You owe it to your self he gives the best head I ever had

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 19:12 other posts 
Looks like Lady Tecsan sucks a lot here!!!

By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 19:09 other posts 
Tecsan is like a Dyson and he was fucked for the very first time he like a Dyson and he will suck you oh oh he’s like a Dyyyyson and you will love it
--------------------------------------- added after 89 seconds

Cindy Lauper is writing the jingle for the commercial

By #574505 05,Oct,21 11:28
Lady tecsan won't stay of my pms . always wanting more cocks asking if I have more friends to well you all know what.

By PITBULL [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 11:01 other posts 
tecsan is a gay guy living in the closet. He spends more of his time here SYD than at the other site SYC. A true faggot for sure.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off