Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Sleep fuck

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #641943 [Ignore] 04,Jul,21 20:07
I love to wake up and realise I’ve been fucked while sleeping. It was a fantasy of mine waking up with cum on me, so my husband started with just jerking off on my tits when I was asleep. Then my pussy. And now he fuck me now and then while I’m sleeping. Sometimes I wake up during, sometimes when he comes, and sometimes i wake up the next day with cum in my pussy. And it really, really turns me on knowing he’s been fucking me when I slept.

Have anyone else done this?

New Comment       Rating: 0