Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Day-to-dy Used White Underwear

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #552606 [Ignore] 25,Jun,21 06:11
This is my first contribution on this discussion forum and I please you to be patient with me. English is not my native language, but I’m anxious to express myself in a way, that you may understand me if you really want .

I don’t know if I’m alone with my wish, but I already searched for and didn’t find something anywhere here so far.

I really would like to see the inside of used white or slight-gray briefs, boxers (m) or panties (f) etc. with the yellow (explicit not brown or red) traces of daily use. „Daily use“ means, that I don’t want to see totally pissed textiles, like you can find them here and there in the web. What I mean is: putting them on in the evening, in the morning or whenever... using them for a usual time and showing a picture of how it looks like just before it went to the laundry.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.White Long Underwear   2.Underwear!   3.Underwear Pix!   4.Underwear   5.Sexy, skimpy underwear on guys - YEA or NAY?  

Comments:
By LGA6969 [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 14:40 other posts 
When I wore white briefs or boxers they had a tendency to always get cum stained
By #631189 27,Jun,21 04:58
If have loved the white Jockeys after you’d finished with them

By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 25,Jun,21 13:49 other posts 
I don't have any showing the inside of my underwear, but you examine these bulge pictures close enough you may see some faint yellow traces of my pee dribbles from regular usage.

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]
By #631189 25,Jun,21 14:55
White briefs are the best, especially for showing off an outline
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 25,Jun,21 15:16 other posts 
Yes, they are!
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 05:33 other posts 
Ooh, he looks like he's fighting to get out of there.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 10:13 other posts 
Yeah, it is! Ready to spring forth and point straight
By #631189 26,Jun,21 06:03
I could just do with some sticky white briefs fun right now
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 10:13 other posts 
By LGA6969 [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 14:38 other posts 
I am more interested in the bulge
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 18:25 other posts 
Yeah, that is pretty interesting. Let’s pull my undies off and have a look at Whats making that bulge

[deleted image]

By #631189 26,Jun,21 04:49
Shame your not here now, it’s wash day and I’ve a pile of 16 white briefs from the last couple of weeks about to go in the wash!

By #631189 25,Jun,21 13:08
I only ever wear white briefs but unless I use them for my cumrag before bed there’s not usually much staining in them if any at all.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 25,Jun,21 07:54 other posts 
Sorry, I don't wear white ones. Maybe that's the reason I never see any trace of wear, when I throw them in the laundry basket after a day. At least, with one exception, not so long ago. I was painting the house outside and I got nauseous from the fumes after a while. I was painting a door, so that's a large surface and you can't stop until it's finished
or it will leave a visible edge in the coat of paint. However, while I got more and more intoxicated, my gut started acting up. That caused a bit of an accident, that required
some cleaning of my underwear, before I threw it in the laundry basket.

I'm very sorry, but taking a picture of that did not cross my mind.

By #552606 25,Jun,21 06:13
It would be nice to get some feedback. But due to being a bit busy currently, I will be back in a few days. But I will read everything...

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off