She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Sexy, skimpy underwear on guys - YEA or NAY?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #423539 [Ignore] 24,Aug,13 19:49
So let's be honest here about... Guys in thongs/g strings/skimpy underwear, especailly underwear that is skimpy and actually MEANT for guys (read as: everything fits where it needs to). YEA or NAY?

Can we discuss the pros and cons of guys wearing well fitted, sexy underwear? All please put in some opinion

Personally, I love the feeling of wearing skimpy underwear somedays. And, so I have been told, I look good in it (I have had a couple different women I've been with really dig it - plus a lot of love here). I feel comfortable enough about myself to do it, and kinda wonder why others would like or NOT like skimpy sexy underwear...

And hell, if a man/woman wants to chime in about sexy underwear on woman, please do! (I think it's kinda an oxymoron though that we all know women look hot in skimpy underwear )

New Comment       Rating: 4  

Comments:
By cocklvr [Ignore] 18,Jan,22 01:39 other posts 
I'm all for it. I love how they feel and how I feel wearing them, but I'm a die-hard nudist and most of my skimpy sexy underwear never gets worn. It would be fun to wear that stuff in a fun social setting sometime.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Jan,22 16:36 other posts 
Tecsan why not post your panty pics lass???

By tecsan [Ignore] 02,Jan,22 04:36 other posts 
Because they come from one of cheap ass vending machines remember...Now go collect your change so you can eat tonight...
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Jan,22 17:13 other posts 
[deleted image]

Says the little bitch lass with panties on his page.. cheap ones!

Tecsan

Why do you hide those pics?? You are so dumb.. talking to one of my profiles and you are truly an easy catfish

By tecsan [Ignore] 07,Jan,22 04:22 other posts 
Doubt it bitch...I know the fake profiles...Just not sure of the owner...But obviously you read it cocksucker...
By Dev01 [Ignore] 07,Jan,22 04:26 other posts 
You have many too Dom boy

Green is not your colour princess
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Jan,22 01:36 other posts 
No color is your color...(atleast I can spell color right)...Wait pink or yet maybe yellow, yes that yellow line down your back looks ok...
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Jan,22 01:40 other posts 
They came from your vending machine bitch...You know the money you use at the fast food joints for dinner...
By Dev01 [Ignore] 08,Jan,22 05:56 other posts 
Ok panty man now pay.. with your shit mouth
By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Jan,22 03:45 other posts 
I pay enough for shittles panties from his vending machines....Remember...Hell, shittles has to eat too...

By spermkiss [Ignore] 05,Jan,22 17:05 other posts 
Yes, the skimpier and more transparent the better, but with one condition: they've got to be for men. If a guy were to drop his pants revealing that he was wearing lady's underpants that would be an immediate deal killer.

On this subject, does anyone remember a SYD member named jumpramp? He had a huge wardrobe of sexy briefs. Everything from the basic tighty whitey to the tiniest g-string and he was kind enough to post photos modeling them. (He also looked good nude and he posted those photos, too.) I crowned him the Underpants King.

By Bottimmy [Ignore] 05,Jan,22 11:37 other posts 
I enjoy wearing skimpy undies and also panties. I also enjoy seeing sexy men in sexy undies. I find it very exciting.
By german_guy [Ignore] 05,Jan,22 12:19 other posts 
me too

By quint [Ignore] 04,Jan,22 20:33 other posts 

.. it makes me feel sexy!

By Key20 [Ignore] 01,Jan,22 03:50 other posts 
Check out my profile and comment please

By Onetwo [Ignore] 17,May,21 17:01 other posts 
By Key20 [Ignore] 01,Jan,22 03:50 other posts 
Well fuck, that's a smoking hot picture

By uncut_guy_in_ca [Ignore] 24,May,21 02:40 other posts 
By german_guy [Ignore] 24,May,21 14:21 other posts 
damn hot ...wow

By Louis [Ignore] 21,May,21 07:29 other posts 

By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,May,21 17:35 other posts 
Das ist mir egal.

By thebeewolf [Ignore] 11,May,21 21:31 other posts 
I wear comfortable boxer-briefs on a day-to-day basis. But often if I am expecting a guy to drop by and suck my cock I will put on a bright colored spandex jock strap. It's part of getting in the mood for me. And I think the guys like it, too. Of course I only have the thing on for about 15 minutes before he arrives and it usually comes off within a minute of arrival.

By #275407 11,May,21 21:27
It depend on whose wearing them and if they have the body to make them look sexy.

By #202392 11,May,21 19:41
I like wearing anything that shows off my cock/bulge but I haven't worn underwear in many years now.

By lancerlarue [Ignore] 07,May,21 16:46 other posts 

By earthy [Ignore] 27,Aug,20 11:44 other posts 
I love tighty whities and speedos

By #621517 23,Aug,20 18:48
I prefer briefs to boxers and like them tight so they show my cock bulge.

By overeight [Ignore] 23,Aug,20 18:10 other posts 
I dont care about little underwear anymore. I used to wear bikinis way back years ago but because I dont like stuff on my leg. And I used to wear speedos when I went to go swimming but now I like trunks. I'm a little older and I like wearing something that isnt briefs or less I like having a little coverage now. Used to though when I wore speedos the ladies did look and not only look but stare because my cock stretched the fabric out enough after I cut the lining out so they could see skin through them. I had a few ladies brave enough to just say you may as well be naked I can see your whole cock in those. Then I would tell them I bet if I take it out you see more. They usually said I dare you to. And then they would see how tight speedos compressed it.

By LGA6969 [Ignore] 19,Aug,20 08:37 other posts 
When I was much younger I liked skimpy bikini type underwear now I like trunk style best, Tommy John brand are my favorite . I have all sorts . I am an underwear freak Lol

By malecall4 [Ignore] 25,Aug,13 05:01 other posts 
I've been wearing male string bikini briefs for years,i think they bring out all the best in a fit male body.why wear boxers, they only remind me of fat old men, sorry but,i will not lie. anyway, to each his own.
By overeight [Ignore] 16,Aug,20 21:18 other posts 
I like wearing full back underwear but I've found jockstrap hold my package better and I wear bamboo ones so that way my mushroom head shows thru them

By #586354 10,Jun,19 16:35
There's a little stigma with underwear I think. Some people refer to them as panties, a woman's piece of clothing. There's a difference between panties and briefs/thongs etc and if there is some blurring between the lines between briefs and panties some men won't feel comfortable even buying them. Even shopping online theyre called panties sometimes.
I have no problem with men wearing panties, as in women's panties by the way. But briefs or thongs or whatever are not panties.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

That said, I love underwear. Cons would be the restriction if I have to wear them the whole day (I like my boys to be free sometimes too). Pros I feel sexier and no bunching and lines in tight dress pants
By overeight [Ignore] 16,Aug,20 21:13 other posts 
Honestly I'm an older guy and I used to not mind tiny underwear as long as the package fit. But now I like trunks because I think at my age it's just more appropriate for me to wear. Problem is most makers of endowed mens underwear mostly make small things or bikini type or the pouch for your cock is see thru mesh. I just want something like Wildman t or ergowear

By #516354 13,Aug,20 05:25
My ex wife/Mistress used to love making me wear her panties to humiliate me when we used to cam on Alt.Now I love to wear them.

[deleted image]
[deleted image]

By knewbi [Ignore] 14,May,18 13:30 other posts 
Love playing with aguy that is wearing sexy anything especially under pants. love to remove them with my teeth...
By Archer637 [Ignore] 10,Aug,20 14:50 other posts 
URL=/g2lcvhs6q27npic.html][/URL
By knewbi [Ignore] 11,Aug,20 17:34 other posts 
EXACTLY!! This is what I mean!!

By thickswingercock [Ignore] 11,Aug,20 02:34 other posts 

love how these show off my big bulge

By #621517 10,Aug,20 16:12
So long as it shows off my cock bulge, shows the outline of my shaft and knob and is thin and taut enough to stroke one off through I don’t mind if I’m in imens or women’s underwear.

By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Feb,17 02:24 other posts 
I have a lot (LOT) of panties and quite often they don't hold things properly because they are not made for men. I have some favourites that hold me right. I like to wear them out and for some reason they cause my bum to wiggle. Not a lot, but there is a noticeable wiggle in my walk. I can feel it.
By #556372 28,Jun,18 09:36
Yes!!!
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,Aug,20 15:02 other posts 
The female panties are arousing to me. Much more than masculine undies of any kind.

By Archer637 [Ignore] 10,Aug,20 14:48 other posts 
URL=/g2lcvhs6q27npic.html][/URL

By #586354 11,Jun,19 19:09
[deleted image]

One of my faves

By onthelose [Ignore] 10,Jun,19 18:51 other posts 
What's up with all the long leg underwear I see in men's department at the store. I wanted some g strings but there aren't any for men. I didn't even see ones for women.

By exhibit [Ignore] 21,Jan,19 20:08 other posts 
I now vote yes. I was complimenting a previous girl friend on her choice of under wear. Its a compliment to undress her and find she is wearing something very sexy just for me. So she asked, why not you? So she bought me a couple of things, some of those revealing and bulge enhancing thongs and other things. She says when she finds I am wearing something like that she gets excited. Certainly more exciting than old, worn out yellowed fruit of the looms. Now, years later I'm still wearing them, like how they feel and they certainly hold up my equipment so much better.

By #547073 21,Jan,19 19:40

By #568737 04,Nov,18 02:40
[deleted image]

Briefs any time, the skimpier the better and showing my bulge and outline. Never boxers.

By #571213 04,Nov,18 02:05
The tighter and skimpier the better! See me on Skype in thongs and panties.

By PoloFields [Ignore] 28,Jun,18 15:13 other posts 
Recent (in the last couple of years) from briefs to boxers, do like having a little more room down there. But when I'm in a playful mood, like having something tight on, like something skimpy for men or panties.

By #64328 20,Jun,18 16:09
I discovered my nephew likes wearing girls boy short panties. I just wear boxerbriefs. There are lots of guys with underwear fetishes.
By #556372 28,Jun,18 09:35
By #539358 28,Jun,18 12:43
There certainly is

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off