Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Hotel Window Sex

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by justpassingthru [Ignore] 23,Feb,20 15:07  other posts
We've done it several times. Best one's are the rooms with large windows.... about 10 floors up or so. We've been seen but from a distance.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.window cleaner   2.Have you ever flashed your hard cock or wet pussy at anyone and where?   3.Annoying Window   4.Ever got a hotel room just to wank   5.Naked at a hotel  

Comments:
By #463848 31,Dec,22 05:39
I remember passing a boarding house in north Wales many years ago. It had those big bay windows with the large central pane.

A couple were very close to the window with the girl sitting on the lap of of the man, facing him with his dick inside her. They were kissing but I dared not have stood and watched - it was just the vision of the mutual pleasure that has stayed in my memory.

By justpassingthru [Ignore] 29,Dec,22 22:59 other posts 
My wife and I love to have sex right next to the hotel window in Laughlin, NV The Aquarius... has large windows for plenty of view.

By shackles [Ignore] 27,Feb,20 22:53 other posts 

Do balconies count?
By t-rex [Ignore] 28,Mar,20 08:51 other posts 
Yes, wish I was there too 😃

By #613866 25,Mar,20 17:03
I fucked wife in the second story window of a hotel. We were on the back side of the hotel, which faced a closed mall. I was taking her from behind and had her giant tits bouncing off the window while I kissed her. I noticed a guy in a security car parked and watching. I’m pretty sure he was jacking off. That was a great night.

By #612635 11,Mar,20 00:51
Love doing it! Last time was great! Wife and I were in 12 th floor sucking and fucking at night with room lit up and curtains wide open. There was a party going on at building across the street and we were their entertainment. Several party goers were watching us go at it and waving to us!

By #600270 23,Feb,20 15:10
Vegas, Bilaggio, eloped/honeymoon.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off