Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Hair removal methods

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #53770 [Ignore] 15,Feb,10 15:11
I prefer to pluck my pubic hair with tweezers. It takes a long time but you stay smooth for longer. Also the hair gets finer with time and it thins out because the roots get pulled out sometimes. Doesn't hurt.
Shaving works for a quick effect but there can be problems with stubble, ingrown hairs and zits.
Waxing I guess is like having 100 tweezers at once and probably a bit painful. Maybe causes a rash? Never tried waxing.
Creams; never tried coz I don't like the idea of those nasty chemicals hurting or damaging the toys.

What do you prefer, boys and girls?
I have to say there's some super slick bits out there!

Hopefully getting a new camera soon and will then post more pics. So far I've been borrowing a camera from work which is a bit risky if delete goes wrong. (I dread the question 'Did you borrow the camera.....')

New Comment       Rating: 0