Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

A MESSAGE TO MY FRIENDS FROM ROUTEMASTER

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #14216 [Ignore] 09,Feb,10 12:25
Hello all, sorry I can'r write to you all individually but I hope you will read this message. Just to let you know that in the last few days I have been having computer problems again, a mate of mine reckons its a server problem and not my machine but it is bloody annoying all the same. Its working now but could go again so I am just sending this to let you know that if you have messaged me in the past day or so and have NOT received a reply, that is the reason, I am certainly NOT ignoring you and I would hate you to think that I am. Like when I moved to my new flat and didn't have my comp for a fortnight thanks again - or no thanks, more like - to the server, I must once again beg your patience. Thank you and I hope 2010 is going well for all of you so far. Love and best wishes to you all XXXX

New Comment       Rating: 0