Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

A MESSAGE TO MY FRIENDS FROM ROUTEMASTER

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #14216 [Ignore] 16,Sep,09 10:27
This isn't a discussion, this is just to let the nice friends I have made here know that my computer has completely gone kapput (and could be for some time)and I am sending this from a friend's (who knows about SYD so there's no secrets!) I can't abuse his friendship by calling in every day and taking over his comp so will only do so occasionally but I wanted my friends to know that if they message and.or leave comments on my pics - or anyone else for that matter - and they don't hear from me as quickly as I would like them to, I am NOT ignoring you and I will reply to all messages just as soon as I am able. Thank you, my love to you all, Routemaster XXXXXXX

New Comment       Rating: 0