Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Larger Or Smaller Cocks

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by GaryMPLS72 [Ignore] 08,Jan,19 17:30  other posts
Ladies and gentlemen:
Does penis size matter?
As a gay black male and an avid cocksucker, I am a fan of all sizes. I don't bottom as often as I would like to but when I have bottomed, I have never complained about the size of a smaller penis as they hit the spots the larger ones bypass. Don't get me wrong,I love the larger ones as well, I just find so many people are obsessed with a large member versus the common. I would like to hear your opinions

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.smaller   2.big dicks on panty wearing guys?   3.LIBIAS EQUALITY   4.Girth not legth   5.When someone who is clearly smaller than you claims a larger measurement than yours.  

Comments:
By #64328 12,Jan,19 10:52
I have always thought average and smaller are the most attractive

By Ablaze [Ignore] 12,Jan,19 08:59 other posts 
Bigger, better.

By mrseveninches [Ignore] 11,Jan,19 10:46 other posts 
I like all dicks no matter the size. I like dicks that are really small or or really big.

By #532695 10,Jan,19 22:15
I like having a 5-6" cock in my mouth. I can really work it over, then his sperm fills my mouth rather than going down my throat, and I can keep it around his shaft to make his pleasure last.

My favorite FWB was 5 1/2". He had a beautiful cock.

By #551147 10,Jan,19 21:32
I prefer 4 to 7 inches and the fatter the cock the better. 😋

By knewbi [Ignore] 09,Jan,19 15:09 other posts 
I am never picky about the size. It is tough at best to find guys wanting to play so when I do I enjoy whatever the size is to the max!!! Sure, I prefer something larger but I am totally fine with smaller cocks.

By #533479 09,Jan,19 09:54
I'm only really attracted to cocks bigger than mine - which is most I admit. Although small cocks are easier for anal and don't choke or gag you so much they don't have the awesome homoerotic attraction a large penis.

By bil47 [Ignore] 09,Jan,19 06:57 other posts 
I usually prefer to suck a cock that's on the small side of average... like my own. Not tiny, but not big. (But I sometimes do dom/sub role-play with a dominant guy who "forces" me to gag on his 7-inch cock.)

Here's me:

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off