Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Sucking cock

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #543240 [Ignore] 02,May,18 16:24
Was wondering how other guys whether it was your first time or you always suck cock, how did it feel sucking on a cock and gagging on it?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Thinking about sucking a dick   2.I DID IT, MY FIRST GUY ON GUY EXPERANCE....   3.I'm Thinking of Sucking a Big Cock   4.Sucking cock   5.Wanting to suck a really big cock  

Comments:
By #561335 11,Sep,18 12:35
I love sucking dick it's the best thing in the world swallowing a man's cock and gagging on it and choking on it until he shoots a nut down your throat

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 09,Sep,18 10:02 other posts 
My first time was great. I wrote a blog about it on my page.

By #566722 08,Sep,18 21:42
Before my first cock , I was little afraid and scared what will happen next, but I asked for my friend if he let me suck him for a first time.He was surprised,but accepted the offer so there I was kneeling before him, thinking what will happen and when I pulled down his underwear and saw his hot cock I knew what to do.Took it in my hand first ,then licked the head and wrapped my lips around it.I felt it started to grow in my mouth and my friend said I am doing great , so he feels amazing.It grow around 7 inches and I started deepthroating him and he said , he never been so deep inside someone mouth.Of course I gagged and he asked if I am okay.I said and felt so good so I deepthroated him again few times until he said he is coming.He blew his load in my closed mouth and I swallowed his load.He said it was his best oral sex so I felt good about myself

By #559915 20,Jun,18 12:38
I still waiting for my first time to happen.Any tipo ?

By knewbi [Ignore] 07,May,18 13:28 other posts 
In a single word..... "WONDERFUL!"

By cumonme1 [Ignore] 05,May,18 21:11 other posts 
I haven't had any large enough to gag on

By #556159 02,May,18 20:56
I have to say that I have had both, and I really do prefer cock. Male genitalia excites me every times. I fantasize about sucking cock all the time, but never pussy... Pussy is... eh.
By foreskinlover52 [Ignore] 03,May,18 13:00 other posts 
Feel the same! Male cocks are what it is all about for me! I adore them!

By #535695 02,May,18 20:40
I only started sucking cock about a year ago. I love it. It is so exciting to put a mans cock in my mouth. Sometimes I have to jack my own dick while I suck. I love it when they cum, the taste, the taboo, so hot!
By foreskinlover52 [Ignore] 03,May,18 12:59 other posts 
My feelings too!

By #463848 03,May,18 02:17
Only had oral from a female and it was good

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off