on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Unexpected

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #548046 [Ignore] 05,Jan,18 08:18
My Friend and I were naked playing with each others cocks when he's older **** walks in, takes his pants off and grabs my legs, lifting them and spreading them apart to access my asshole. He then forced his 8 inch cock dry into my tight hole making me scream loudly. Eventually he pulled out and forced his cock down my throat then sucked my hole. I'm now sitting on his lap riding his big cock while he slaps my bouncing little cock.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Your Very First Ejaculation   2.Blow Jobs   3.Squirt surprise   4.Craziest, most unexpected person to suck your dick?   5.What makes a great pic?  

Comments:
By #568296 20,Oct,18 21:44
In a public bathroom a guy looked at my cock at the urinal, I looked at his and when he noticed me looking he asked if I would like to touch and suck his cock. I said I did and he took me to the stall and stripped me naked making me suck his cock

By #543717 15,Jan,18 01:20
I was once walking inside my place only clad in T-shirt, my pierced cock at full view, when my neighbour kids called at my door. My front door has a glass window pane, so they saw it all. Giggles were great...

By pifad [Ignore] 07,Jan,18 21:31 other posts 
Imagination is the greatest nation in the world

By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Jan,18 12:38 other posts 
It's pretty cool that you can type and bounce on a cock at the same time. Way to multitask!
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jan,18 13:00 other posts 
I was thinking the same darn thing!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off