Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Craziest, most unexpected person to suck your dick?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Blade [Ignore] 27,Dec,14 22:59  other posts
for me, hands down it was my friends little ****. All 3 of us were watching a movie with nudity. I was ~15, his lil bro ~13. I was laying on couch, and we were joking how we were getting boners, etc.

His lil bro says to me to let him see it. I laughed it off, but when he kept saying it, I tried to ignore him, and just said 'if you want to see it look for yourself'. To my shock, he did. He pulled my sweats and underwear down, and grabbed my shaft. After some examination by him, with me speachless, but trying to act casual, he put his head on my stomach, and started sucking my dick.

I looked over at my friend, and he gave me thumbs up. After a little bit I warned him I was going to cum. He didn't respond after repeaded warnings, so I just came in his mouth. He bearly flinched, and I cum a good amount. He cleaned my dick after and left the room. Later my friend confessed that his lil bro sucked him off all the time. That whole summer, I let him suck me off almost every time I went over my friend's house. I that was almost every day....hahahha

I had a girl suck me thinking I was someone else, but this was more of a crazy story.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Suck my dick while I fuck that ass   2.craziest things used for sex   3.Glory hole fun.   4.Me and you and your wife   5.I'M A BIG DICK SUCKING ANIMAL  

Comments:
By #64328 04,Sep,18 15:12
My tennis coach was the second person to ever suck me. I have never told anyone about this.

By #562567 20,Jul,18 09:06
My aunt caught me jerking in my room one time and it became a blowjob for me.At first it felt pretty weird, but then when I came in her mouth it was all good.

By #522126 15,Mar,18 14:17
My friends mum,swallowed all my spunk and squeezed out every last drop.

By #549130 14,Mar,18 19:56
My friends dad once asked to suck my cock, I gladly accept

By #512385 23,Sep,17 20:45
my uncle...
i asked him too. and i LOVED it :} and so did he :}

By #64328 23,Sep,17 15:20
The older **** of a girl i had a crush on in 6th grade.

By #511878 17,Sep,17 22:38
As a straight but currious guy I was with some gay friends at a gay bar shooting pool. A guy came on to me which I was to naive to notice...he loaded me up with drinks we headed outside to leave. He had me stand in the doorway of his truck and he blew me in that parking lot

By #537175 16,Sep,17 11:41
Back of school bus when I was 14 , a mate was talking about oral sex and I didn't believe him , so he unzipped me and sucked my hard cock till I shot on his clothes . we went to his house and I returned the favour . We did that after school for about 3 years with occasionally a couple of other mates
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 17,Sep,17 21:59 other posts 
wow that's hot!

By bda1406 [Ignore] 16,Sep,17 11:24 other posts 
There was this one time I went to my (now ex) girlfriends house and she wasn't home but the mom let me in she pulls my pants down sit me in the recliner covers my face with a shirt I feel a mouth working my shaft I thought it was her mom no shirt fell down and I see the grandmother head bobbing on my cock

By #220845 15,Sep,17 20:43
Wife and husband

By cumonme1 [Ignore] 11,Sep,17 11:24 other posts 
It was my older Bro he came home after a date with his gal and I woke up to with him sucking my cock.
By Blade [Ignore] 12,Sep,17 22:57 other posts 
Was that the first time he did that? Was he drunk?
By cumonme1 [Ignore] 15,Sep,17 08:05 other posts 
No he wasn't Drunk that was the first time but not the last time

By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 14,Sep,17 22:58 other posts 
Ok here is my experience, Also my first real full blow job. I was the first and oldest grandson in our family. I had just turned 13 yrs old. I had an Uncle that was my mothers youngest ****, at the time he was about 25 yrs old. He had a custom chevy van that he was working on in the back yard. One day while I was visiting he asked me if I wanted to come hang out with him and check out the work he had done. So together we went out back. I remember sitting in the drivers seat checking out the dash & steering wheel, while he was behind me in between the two seats. He reached around and with his whole right hand and gently grabbed my cock and balls. I jumped and squirmed a little in embarresment. He said just relax Im going to make you feel really good! So I did and it did feel good! He asked me it I like to look at other boys and if I had ever let anyone suck on my cock! I told him I had played around alittle bit with a couple of other boys but they couldn't really suck on me because I was too big! He said he wanted to be the one to swallow my whole dick! Slide yourself around to the back of the van he said, As I did he unbuttoned my pants and pulled my pants and underware down at the same time and swallowed my cock as soon as it came out of my underware! Wow it felt awesome! He said my cock was much bigger than other boys my age. He said he had been watching me and checking me out for a long time! He told me that my pants were too small for me and that my bulge in my pants told him I was big and that's the reason he had to suck on it! He sucked on my cock for a couple of hours that day, I remember looking at it and feeling it as it felt like it was alittle longer and thicker from all the sucking!I let him suck on me from the time I was 13 till I was 19

By #541026 13,Sep,17 00:22
I can't wait to do this. The stories are hot

By ratmikan [Ignore] 11,Sep,17 16:59 other posts 
My cousins daughter. She was 14 yo (and not virgin). And yes, it was legal.

Now she has 2 ch_ildren (20).

By LeatherAndLace [Ignore] 03,Sep,17 00:54 other posts 
My ex wife while her husband was asleep in another room
By kebmo [Ignore] 03,Sep,17 12:37 other posts 
That's a great one.

After I broke up with a long term gf (and still friend) I told her that I had shaved my pubic area. About a week later she was over to drop off some mail while her new boyfriend waited in the car. I showed her my new smooth look and she just started sucking my cock like mad. It was a really fast blow job, I came in her mouth, she swallowed, washed it down with a glass of water and went on her merry way. Thanks Tracy!

By cumaddik [Ignore] 02,Sep,17 20:36 other posts 
My best friend's da... when i was still having dry orgasms...and yes i sucked him off!

By spermkiss [Ignore] 02,Sep,17 15:08 other posts 
When I was middle aged but still a lot younger and friskier that I am now, I was cruising an area where guys went to suck and be sucked. I encountered a guy who was just barely legal and an absolute dreamboat. A real stunner who was way out of my league. He indicated a willingness to be sucked off and that was fine with me. It was both a pleasure and an honor to give him oral service and to accept his load. I thought that was all that was going to happen and I was OK with that.

But after I had finished him off, he put his hands under my arms and drew me up to a standing position. The he dropped to his knees and sucked me off. Yes, he swallowed.

'Made my day.

By #436014 02,Sep,17 09:29
i love this thread
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Sep,17 12:21 other posts 
Don't you have a story to share?

By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Sep,17 12:13 other posts 
My straight friend of five years. He was fixing my computer and came across my Show Your Dick site and started looking through it. When he came to a dick that looked like mine I pointed at it and told him. He asked to see mine.... we got naked and cock sucking ensued.

The whole story is on my blog. "My friend Andy".

By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 01,Sep,17 12:12 other posts 
Hamburglar. Wait, does it count if I wasn't conscious?
--------------------------------------- added after 47 hours

--------------------------------------- added after 239 hours

only registered users can see external links

By #536760 31,Aug,17 19:58
Santa... Or it might have just been the old guy from across the street. Never really been shure. It was dark.

By #455846 31,Aug,17 19:39
My one mates mother and another mates aunt

By #530768 31,Aug,17 18:50
A second one was my mom related cousin. We are drunk as bell and she was horny as hell. She just pulled out my cock and sucked it dry while we layed looking at the night sky

By #530768 31,Aug,17 18:23
My college professor. I got an A and she got a D 😉 in the softball dugout one evening after class. She also cocked softball

By qhaos [Ignore] 31,Aug,17 07:47 other posts 
In the bathroom of the school, i was 17, a girl was discussing with her boyfriend, she was very angry with him, I heard her saying to her boyfriend "now I suck cock at the first guy who passes!" And then I came in! I think I was more astonished than that guy! (and i think wasn't for my measures) I looked at him while she put my cock in her mouth and i said "c'est la vie!" No matter i had to piss! The guy was there until she finished and after they continue her discussion. I said thanks and go back to my class, with a smile!

By #535417 29,Aug,17 23:05
when i was 15 my friend step dad he as 35 I one weekend i stayed the nigth my friend mom was at work and friend went to **** i went down in the family room which was down in basement and was watching tv his step dad come in just wearing a long shirt he said u want so company I said yes he sat down next to me on the sofa when sat down his shirt come and his dick was out he what up I want u to suck my dick I know u like dick I yes he told to get on my knees and open my mouth wide and close My eyes i did then i felt his dick head slide in my mouth before I knew it i 8in dick down my throat he slamming his dick down my throat hard he tell u was a whore then he shoot is Cum in my mouth i swallow it he pulled his out for a second then shoved it back my i tougth he going give some more cum but hold my head down and piss in my mouth and then started fuck my face agianmake me choke on his dick unit he shoot a second load in my mouth i love it

By #7976 03,Jan,15 23:07
At a family reunion a non genetic aunt and I were pretty attracted to each other and by the end of the weekend, she took me aside one night and blew me in a bathroom. Later, I sneaked to her motel room and we went the rest of the way around the world. I must say that a family reunion wasn't where I ever expected to get laid.

By #64328 01,Jan,15 13:23
My girlfriends **** when I was in 7th grade
--------------------------------------- added after 6 hours

B R O T H E R
By Blade [Ignore] 01,Jan,15 22:05 other posts 
Dude, you have to tell how that happened....

By #220845 31,Dec,14 12:10
In the eighties at a Montgomery wards men's bathroom, young guy just in on leave from the Navy still wearing his sailors uniform,

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off