Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RANDOM STUFF.....

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Started by bella! [Ignore] 03,Dec,17 21:53  other posts
This is an extension of the RANDOM BULLSHIT thread which now can be found in the "dumpster". This thread is intended for random "stuff", thoughts, ideas, "intellectual" exchanges, discussions, etc.

It would be preferable if members did not clutter the thread up with pictures of cooters and/or dicks but can invite or encourage other members to visit their page by posting a link.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 15,Jan,18 15:02 other posts 
She will be missed...

only registered users can see external links

I really enjoyed listening to her singing voice...

By #539433 15,Jan,18 11:47
Glad to see our king back (ass the yoopers)
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jan,18 14:53 other posts 
It is nice to see that he is king once again.
But there a very fine line between him and the the other major dominants.

173 Yoopers
167 timrat1
164 coop-m
164 nastassjassexpimmel
162 bisub25
161 NoBalls

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jan,18 08:11 other posts 
My observations from my recent trip to Europe;

• Europe is just as beautiful as I imagined. From their beautiful countryside to the amazing structures that might be 100's of years old.
• In the 5 countries that I visited, transportation vehicles traveled on the same side of the street as in the States.
• Water is not free and in many instances, more expensive than beer or wine.
• Using the restroom is not always free.
• Lots of people from lots of places all over the world.
• People are friendly and helpful.
• Goods and services are pricey.
• It rains a lot.
• I'm not certain if this was relative to the time of my visit, there was a high visibility of police presence.
• There was a high visibility of military presence. The military personnel had their HANDS on their weapon and were in "ready mode".
• The airports were a shopping mecca wonderland.
• I want to go back....

I'm sure there are many more things, I just cant think of them now....
By JustWill [Ignore] 09,Jan,18 08:14 other posts 
What countries did you visit?
Also,why did they make you eat in the restroom?
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jan,18 08:38 other posts 
My thumb accidentally pressed [Submit comment] prior to the time I actually finished, so there were more "bullets" added.

I was in Switzerland, Germany, France, the Netherlands and Belgium.

And in response to what did I eat in the restroom, that's my s.ecret. Whatever happened in Europe, stays in Europe!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 09,Jan,18 16:49 other posts 
I am thrilled that you enjoyed your trip to Europe. Your observations are really interesting. Here are a few thoughts on some of them.
When I first started to travel around Europe the presence of armed police on the street I found really weird - (we are talking 1970s) - as we in the Uk did not have that. Nowadays sadly we, like the rest of Europe, have armed street patrols in major cities. The visibility may be higher as the threats from ISIS/Daesh inspired terrorists is high at present. So yes, they are in 'ready mode' for sure
I am not sure about other countries but in the UK tap water is free in restaurants, but you may need to request it. Bottled water is a total rip off.
On my many trips to Europe - albeit during the summer months - luckily rain was never an issue, and I don't recall a wet holiday. So maybe you could arrange your next visit for the summer months.
Did you encounter the 'woman' sitting in the restroom waiting to be paid or tipped and daring you to leave without doing so?
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jan,18 20:53 other posts 
No, but I had heard that in Germany, it would not be unusual to have an attendant that collected the toilet fee and hand out the appropriate amount of toilet tissue based on your needs. Thank goodness that I did not encounter that situation. For crying out loud, I would be outdone if someone handed me 4 squares when I usually use more.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 10,Jan,18 04:55 other posts 
Oh no! I have never encountered that fortunately, but an attendant clearly expecting a tip, yes, very often.
I have to admit that those toilets that do have an attendant are, shall we say, more pleasant to visit than many in the UK where attendants don't exist.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 09,Jan,18 23:24 other posts 
Yup, I feel the same way!!! I want to go back to Europe too!!!! Hopefully soon!!!! But not this year. I'm off to Canada and Vermont this year!

And for sure beer and wine is cheap in Europe!!! And I love German beer!!!
By routemaster [Ignore] 14,Jan,18 03:05 other posts 
Really pleased you enjoyed your trip round Europe, I've been to all those countries and loved every minute of my time in them. Surprised, however, you didn't also include Austria, like Switzerland it is one of the most beautiful countries on earth with the Alps and cities like Salzburg, Vienna and Innsbruck. Heidelberg and Rudesheim and the Rhineland in Germany are spectacular too. Everywhere is so lovely and clean, that's because most European countries have heavy fines for dropping litter and quite right too. Have you ever been to England and Ireland?
--------------------------------------- added after 66 seconds

And Scotland and Wales too?

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jan,18 20:55 other posts 
Which brings to mind......

You don't appreciate what you have until it is gone.

For instance, toilet paper!
By JustWill [Ignore] 09,Jan,18 22:32 other posts 
Wait!
What happened to toilet paper?
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jan,18 16:25 other posts 
You're probably well organized so you can't relate to this, but..... have you been anywhere where the stall you are in has been out of toilet paper? Or it's on your Satursay shopping list but you run out Friday night? You know exactly what I'm talking about, JustWill!

By JustWill [Ignore] 12,Jan,18 16:48 other posts 
Nope.
I always check for paper BEFORE I take a seat on the throne.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 12,Jan,18 14:58 other posts 
Did that happen on your European trip? Over the years and my many travels, I've always had a small roll of TP on me wherever I go! Even in the US as I have traveled to some out of the way places! You never know...

P.S.I also carry extra change and dollar bills in foreign countries (euros when in Europe) in a small coin purse just in case the toilet requires some sort of payment. The one country in Europe that really needs more "public" toilets is Italy. They are chronically short of them.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jan,18 17:56 other posts 
No, it did not happen on my trip however we were "warned" it could happen.

Interesting happening though, there were 28 of us being bused from Amsterdam, Netherlands to Antwerp, Belgium. We pulled off their highway for lunch prior to entering Belgium. Their highway reminded me much like the Ohio turnpike, easy on and off with eateries and access to gasoline/petrol. There was a McDonald's on our side or a cafeteria on the other side and an underground tunnel to get there. Some of opted to eat at McDonald's and some opted for the cafeteria. After eating, I wanted to visit the Ladies Room and was stopped by 2 Nigerian entrepreneurs who wanted to collect 30 cents/euros to go in. Really? 30 cents to use a washroom after paying to eat there? I asked management if this is legit and was told that they rent their washroom to these guys because they maintain them. WTF! Maintenance, smaintenance! There was only cold water and no hand towels.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 12,Jan,18 18:53 other posts 
I guess these folks have to find a way to make a few euros and I guess this is a way for the restaurants to make a few euros without having to do anything. I think 30 cents euro is cheap. Every place I was in Europe, wanted at least 50 cents euro.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jan,18 19:09 other posts 
Perhaps my perspective is simply that of an American.

Yes, 30 cents/euros was inexpensive HOWEVER, my point was that I was not a motorist pulling off the highway for a potty break, I was a paying customer that spent in excess of 8 euro for a cardboard hamburger (?) and coffee and now I needed to tinkle, thank you very much!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 13,Jan,18 18:22 other posts 
I do agree!!! But like they say "You aint' in Kansas anymore!!!" At least you had fun!!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jan,18 19:20 other posts 
I had heaps of fun and was worn out by the time I returned to the Michigan deep freeze! Brrrrr........

I haven't had a vacation like this in one hundred years, it was go, go, go, every day. It's like I needed a good rest from my vacation before going back to work. Never in my wildest dreams did I plan to return home exhausted.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 14,Jan,18 00:10 other posts 
That's what a vacation is suppose to do!!! Make you exhausted keeping your mind away from the monotony at work! When I was working I found that having a "vacation" that exhausted me was the best!

P.S. My "vacations" were usually 1 or 2 week long backpacking/climbing trips!!! I can't stand the idea of sitting on a beach or siting around.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 12,Jan,18 16:50 other posts 
If you travel to most parts of the world they use a bidet and squat toilets,most of the world doesn't use toilet paper... especially heavily religious culture.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jan,18 17:43 other posts 
Well, I'm glad that I live where I live.

No toilet paper sounds like it would make for stinky hoo haas as well as very dirty panties/briefs.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 12,Jan,18 17:53 other posts 
It's just a different culture....and what is using toilet paper?, except dragging poop up the chute and leaving tiny microscopic bits of paper in the crevice...so what's more hygienic ? It's debatable..
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jan,18 18:02 other posts 
I will opt for tiny microscopic bits of anything over full-size dingleberries, any ol' day!
By PoloFields [Ignore] 14,Jan,18 02:36 other posts 

By #539433 11,Jan,18 01:39
why is asswipe leo calling some one a fake when every pic on his page are fake /c5kbdsgcbkrhpic.html
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jan,18 02:06 other posts 
You have answered your own "question"?
By #539433 11,Jan,18 02:10
O I did
By #487013 12,Jan,18 10:15
I banned that wetwipe a long time ago, his posts and pics have the appeal of a 80 year old petrified piece of rhino shit.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 12,Jan,18 14:05 other posts 
By #539433 12,Jan,18 16:49
Lol.asswipe wetwipe sounds nice nick names for him..

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jan,18 17:44 other posts 
So, who is the King of the site?
By #539433 11,Jan,18 18:04
Bisub25
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jan,18 18:23 other posts 
Last time that I looked, SammyBW was the king. Any speculation about who will be the king in 1 hour?
By #539433 11,Jan,18 18:46
For sure not me
--------------------------------------- added after 91 seconds

Sammybw is now
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 11,Jan,18 19:10 other posts 
We're back you all WTF's been going on around here while I was awayHope everyone had a great holidays and having a great New Year.

Sorry if we missed any pm's and all the gifts and comments. We do appreciate them.:x

It appears I have been unthroned at the hands of the Queen. She seems to buying all the members subs and pissing quite few off in the process. Remeber all, it is just a game on a sex site for fucks sake.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jan,18 19:30 other posts 
This is like a relay race, of sorts. The crown is being passed from member to member but in the end, it only matters at 01:00 EST. Whichever SYD member has the most subs at 01:00 Will receive the coveted golden sceptre!
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 11,Jan,18 19:42 other posts 
It's all mi-lips doing She's gone crazy! It's only a game after all, but we had a good run. Kinda of like just being a commoner again
By #539433 11,Jan,18 20:03
Seems to me el happy-guy will be back some how...
By #487013 12,Jan,18 10:10
More like Dopey guy and the rest of the dwarves.
By #460385 11,Jan,18 20:57
It's ok to be a commoner. But you will always be the king to us.
By #539433 11,Jan,18 22:07
What are this wanna be kings going to get for us that you had el yoopers
By PoloFields [Ignore] 12,Jan,18 04:44 other posts 
And let me guess ... for the rest, it's Rice-A-Roni, the San Francisco Treat.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jan,18 09:09 other posts 
We made it thru night and it appears that the crown is still on SammyBW 's page.

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jan,18 02:18 other posts 
Uh oh...... Somebody transferred a pile of their points to another member(s) who has NOT been around in order to renew a Diamond membership!
By #539433 12,Jan,18 02:25
O do tell

By #487013 05,Jan,18 09:47
Do any of the other long time members feel like maybe by being on this site and being exposed to a lot of beautiful bodies and dicks, etc; that maybe it’s harder to be attracted to people in every day life? I guess because I’ve seen so many naked people that I’ve built up too much of a preference or ideal of what I find attractive now. So seeing others in regular clothes doesn’t do it for me anymore. I haven’t seen a man in regular life I have found to be attractive in ages.
By #460385 05,Jan,18 10:15
Sounds like you need a trip to sunny South Florida to hang out on our nude beach where your selection of men will be nude in person.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jan,18 13:05 other posts 
How many nude beaches does sunny south Florida have?
By #460385 05,Jan,18 13:47
There are only a few public nude beaches in the state. I'm not sure on the private ones. But only one here, Halouver Beach. It sits basically in between Miami Beach and Hollywood Beach in Bal Harbour.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jan,18 13:07 other posts 
There is no denying, there are truly some member's of members that are certainly drool worthy BUT.... I agree with JustWill's mission statement, it says something about his partners cock is a 10 because of his love of the guy it's attached to.

A physically appealing guy with a good looking dick just might be a straight up dick.
By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Jan,18 17:55 other posts 
For the record, Ryan is a sexy looking guy (at least, from my perspective ). He's also as smart as hell, which is a huge plus in my book.
By #358797 05,Jan,18 17:47
Hell yes! This site has warped my expectations for other places as well... I recently started using an app for a game I play and it's so awkward seeing people's faces instead of their genitals first. 😂
By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Jan,18 17:49 other posts 
It actually works the opposite way for me.
I've said this here before a couple of times, but pictures don't really do it for me. They never have. Nothing beats the real thing.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 05,Jan,18 19:05 other posts 
"I haven’t seen a man in regular life I have found to be attractive in ages."

Keep looking, we're out there. Lift your eyes off the ground; see the smiling, looney face - that's not me!

Seeing all these naked people has made me immune, over the years, until I see that special face, smile....
By #487013 06,Jan,18 01:11
I guess because I work with a lot of younger men like late teens early twenties, most are very immature. It’s a turn off but Insoend ten hours a day at work and work nights so don’t see many my age anymore. The ones my age are married and taken and that’s not my thing.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 05,Jan,18 20:08 other posts 
With a few exceptions, I find the selection of girls on here very similar to where I live. Besides the fact that everyone who lives here speaks decent English.

Edit - I looked up the small city where I live, around the 10th biggest in NY state, on Wikipedia (to check the percentages of each race living here). It says it's become a melting pot for refugees from war-torn countries around the world.
By 2nice [Ignore] 06,Jan,18 07:25 other posts 
Nude pictures do nothing for me unless I have a personal and mental connection with the person.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jan,18 07:37 other posts 
Yeah, nude pictures do nothing for me UNLESS they involve a penis and a long suction wand that's attached to a vacuum cleaner. Those kinda pictures make me laugh my ass off!
By 2nice [Ignore] 07,Jan,18 22:42 other posts 
Well, I guess I’m happy to learn that picture was a special one for you, Bella.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

That picture is significant. That’s when K and I first talked.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jan,18 23:19 other posts 
C'mon, you know that picture was priceless!

Is it possible that she was able to talk only after she was done laughing?
By 2nice [Ignore] 08,Jan,18 14:43 other posts 
It was an awesome picture. I just may post it again. Haha.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jan,18 17:02 other posts 
For sure, post it again and if you cannot find it, take a new picture! Just be careful!
By 2nice [Ignore] 08,Jan,18 17:09 other posts 
K looked at it, and said, “WTF”? I’ve got to talk to this weird one.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jan,18 17:22 other posts 
I'm sure that was the first thing that popped into her head when she got done laughing! Oh, your allure....
By #482237 06,Jan,18 08:01
Actually, Haulover Beach is between the city of Bal Harbour and Golden Beach. It's just north of Bal Harbour, across the bridge. While you do see some very beautiful people there, be aware that the county does not recognize it and it exists as a "live and let live" type of place. What I didn't like is that the southern part of the beach is a very popular family beach,a park, and there's no separation.
By HunterAce [Ignore] 11,Jan,18 02:31 other posts 
This site has helped me appreciate women in all shapes and sizes. I see a lot more potential in every day life than I did in the past.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Show It Off