pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Undefined lifestyle?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #517787 [Ignore] 15,Aug,16 04:27
Starting 2 years ago, my wife and I jumped into exploring our craziest sexual fantasies. Saved our marriage.

Keeping this as short as I can, I am wondering if there is a term for us, in what we do - I will explain more below - and if not, I doubt we are unique and suggest this great community here coins a new definition.

I watch my wife get fucked by other men, and love it. Cuckold you say - Here is how it doesnt quite fit.. No cage, no restrictions in sex with her, dont eat cum out of her, would kill any man who treated her like a slut, I am fairly well endowed and I also **** with other women, some in a real cuckold relationship, which makes me a bull.... more often than not the man with my wife is smaller and less experienced than I. Sometimes she chooses, other times I do.

Perhaps I am just being too picky with definitions. I just really dont like the label of submissive, controlled, caged, pansy loser who cant satisfy his own wife.

Would love your thoughts on this

Don

New Comment       Rating: 0