Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Shave or no?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #508744 [Ignore] 02,Aug,16 05:42
Do I look better shaved or hairy???

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.To shave or not to shave, that is the question?   2.to people who shave   3.to shave or not to shave   4.Why do guys shave their pubes ?   5.to shave or not to shave ?  

Comments:
By #520705 16,Oct,16 08:16
Shaved and if you can get someone to do it for you , Great

By #102374 08,Aug,16 16:51
Shaved babe. Don't need any floss.

By #476910 08,Aug,16 14:58
I think trimmed or shaved definitely looks better. They say the trees look taller when there are no bushes around them.
But I found in summer when I get hot and a bit sweaty my balls were sticking to my thighs and that was quite uncomfortable. A little hair prevents that.

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 08,Aug,16 10:34 other posts 
Personally Myself, I think all who are shaved are much more appealing.

By cumonme1 [Ignore] 08,Aug,16 10:04 other posts 
Shaved for sure

By smcock [Ignore] 02,Aug,16 11:16 other posts 
I luv to be shaved looks better and feels good

By #514830 02,Aug,16 08:41
I'm not sure, both look good. People seem to associate being shave with being a young man. You see guys that don't trim and it looks like a mess. I lean more to what matches your body. If you have lots of body hair being shave looks funny. If you have little body hair having a uncontrolled hair over growth looks weird.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 02,Aug,16 11:05 other posts 
"I lean more to what matches your body." Very well put.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 02,Aug,16 11:01 other posts 
'Just had a quick look at your photos and I vote for shaved. You have a nice pubic patch, but not much other hair on your body so going totally hairless is an easy option for you. On the other hand, a smooth body with a nice neat pubic bush is also attractive. It's your call.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off