Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Has anyone fucked two sisters?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jul,16 19:47  other posts
I was wondering if anyone has had sex with sisters. Not necessarily at the she time (although that would be hot). I've only had the chance to play with sisters when I was in high school. I didn't really fuck them but we did oral. They were twins in fact. I could tell them apart however.

Any experiences out there?

New Comment       Rating: -1  

Comments:
By #525579 30,Mar,17 08:23
Not boasting but I fucked the oldest **** at a easter lunch, went back to her house, she fell asleep. Her 22 yr old **** was drunk and gave me a head job in her sisters bed before I came inside her shaven pussy, her 17 yr old **** heard us and when the second **** went for a shower the young lady kissed me naked. So I then pounded her tiny shaven hole and came deep as she screamed was busted
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Mar,17 18:39 other posts 
So you fucked 3 sist.ers in one day??

By #332336 16,Mar,17 15:42
I fucked a mother and her daughter, although not together. I was dating mom and went to visit her 30 year old daughter to fix an appliance at her home. One thing led to another and we ended up fucking. So I was fucking mom a couple times a week and fucking daughter a couple times a week. And I have to say, mom was a better fuck. Eventually mom found out and got really pissed off and broke it off. Of course daughter did too after all the drama.

By #475107 28,Oct,16 11:28
Yes, twins in college. It was 2 years apart though.

By #451615 19,Sep,16 03:11
Best single night of my life!!!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Sep,16 07:05 other posts 
Please elaborate.

By #7976 07,Jul,16 17:26
Yes. Not at the same time however.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Jul,16 22:01 other posts 
Did they know?
By #7976 08,Jul,16 21:51
Yes. I dated the older **** in school. She moved on afterward and several years later I came across her **** and we dated for a while. We attended a Thanksgiving dinner at their families home and by the end of the night they had told each other their stories. We all laughed it off and it never came up again. Friends with privileges are wonderful.

By Ou812 [Ignore] 04,Jul,16 23:52 other posts 
Yes, I did. Oldest **** I fucked
around with on/off for years due to the fact she was married. She suggested I date her younger **** as a smoke screen so she could be around me and not draw suspicion. As it goes I ended up marrying the youngest ****. Only lasted 5 years though.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Jul,16 16:46 other posts 
Great. Did you fuck the older one while you were married to the younger? Did the younger know you were fucking her ****?
By Ou812 [Ignore] 08,Jul,16 17:03 other posts 
I did not fuck the older one while I was married, I took my vows seriously. The younger one knew because I told her from the start,I don't believe in lying and I think there would have been more harm done if that came to the surface years later. There was about a week in between them, the older one was fine if I did fuck them both as long as she was getting hers. I had no problem with that because we just met and didnt know it was going to be serious from the start. But as it turned out,no overlap.

By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Jul,16 21:05 other posts 
I have not had sex with sisters.
I have had sex with brothers, though.
Individually and both at once. (They had sex with me, not with each other.)
A lot.
Over a stretch of several years.
It was amazing.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Jul,16 16:45 other posts 
Well, that's just as good. For those who like it. Sorry I forgot to add it to the description of the thread. Glad you liked it. Did the brothers not mind having sex at the same time? Were they gay?
By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Jul,16 17:25 other posts 
No apology needed. You are more tuned-in to the hetero side of things, so your question makes total sense.
They didn't mind at all having sex at the same time. They both were kind of turned-on by it, in fact. (You'd have to read my Coyote Boy blogs to get the full picture.)
If I have to label them, I'd say that they were bisexual...but it's actually more complicated than that.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Jul,16 18:18 other posts 
Everything is complicated and nothing monolithic. We like to classify everything in binary, yes/no, good/bad, straight/gay, man/woman, honest/dishonest, big/small, pretty/ugly, healthy/unhealthy, love/hatred, joy/sorrow, smart/stupid, etc. It'll take long time before we realize that (a) there's a continuum of options and (b) opposites can coincide. I may be wrong, but the more time goes on, the more I realize that the world is much more complex than meets the eye.

By #515174 05,Jul,16 15:51
friends, cousins, aunt and niece, roomates but no sisters
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Jul,16 16:51 other posts 
Please elaborate.

By bda1406 [Ignore] 05,Jul,16 15:44 other posts 
Once a girlfriend broke up with me telling me that I had been fucking her twin for a week
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Jul,16 16:51 other posts 
Now, that's INTERESTING. Did you know you were fucking the twin? Did the twin trick you?

By zzick [Ignore] 05,Jul,16 11:50 other posts 
Yes, Bout 40 years ago. I wish I hadn't. , cuz I selfishly hurt the first one.if I could do it over, I would not have done it. Years ago, I gave a heartfelt apology to the one I betrayed. , so that helped a bit.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Jul,16 16:50 other posts 
Oh well, one shouldn't do things in total secrecy. I knew a girl, I dated her for a while, who broke up with me because she wanted to go back to her ex. Well, her ex met her ****'ter and ended up giving her instead. She was heartbroken so she came back to me crying. But I had moved on. I tried to console her though.

By qhaos [Ignore] 05,Jul,16 00:54 other posts 
fucked no, but one fucked and the other gives me a nice blowjob. was funny!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Jul,16 16:47 other posts 
Well, I'd say that that's just as good if not better. To fuck a ****'ter and mouth fuck the other must be amazing!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off