Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Another small update

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by admin [Ignore] 13,Mar,16 10:17  other posts
You can now block people by gender from commenting under your pics or on your "wall".

/editsettings.php?hl=cmnts

I know there are people who are furious that they wrote "I'm interested in women only" and still receive comments from gay males and especially those nasty private uploads

Just remember, blocking men would not increase comments from women. I know that some have this backwards kind of "only registered users can see external links" and I assure you it does not work. You will likely feel alone and leave the site because of "no attention". Well... it's up to you.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.under 35yrs old with small penises or likes small penise....   2.Admin, Any update on the Forum Rating Buttons?   3.update avatar   4.Small update for premium members   5.Requests...  

Comments:
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 13,Mar,16 10:36 other posts 
Is there a way to post pictures in chat like we can in the forums? what I mean is in the forum we can post the URL and SEE the picture... in chat we can just post a link.. and all we see is a text link that we need to click on to see the picture.... why can't we just post the picture into chat and have it show like it does in the forums?
By admin [Ignore] 13,Mar,16 10:51 other posts 
Because there are people who would flood all over with their worthless pictures. Or worse - with heavy and epilepsy-inducing animated gifs from other sites.

Believe me, I had this open before I've seen what happens.
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 13,Mar,16 11:08 other posts 
could we please try it again? if it happens like you predict we can change it back.... can you limit it to just JPEG'S ? so GIF'S cant be used?
By admin [Ignore] 13,Mar,16 11:37 other posts 
After consideration I can tell you this - I can probably make it optional, but it won't support images from other sites, only from this one.
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 13,Mar,16 11:43 other posts 
that's fine... and thanks!!
By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Mar,17 01:27 other posts 
I have epilepsy and although lights don't effect me I'd hat3 to hear about the consequences when someone has this site opened privately at home and ends up having a seizure because of something unexpected. Good call.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off