Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Small update for premium members

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by admin [Ignore] 11,Apr,16 19:27  other posts
I was asked to slightly change invisibility so that it can be complete or "visible to friends only".

I think I have made it. But it's a delicate feature that is hard to test, therefore I might have made some errors.

So if you notice that invisibility does not work as it's supposed to, please let me know.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Premium Supporting Members   2.Small new feature for premium members   3.Voting is now non-anonymous   4.Notice for premium members   5.Small addition for paid members  

Comments:
By #485312 11,Apr,16 23:27
why should anyone be invisible? doesn't make sense on a site made for people to show it off...shits me that the stalkers are all over my page and l don't know it...*lix*
By admin [Ignore] 11,Apr,16 23:35 other posts 
Stalkers don't use that feature. They want you to know.

I don't remember why this feature was developed initially, but currently it is mostly used by women who don't want to be bothered too much.

By #460385 11,Apr,16 20:10
If I want to be invisible. I want to be invisible to all including friends. This is only gonna create more drama.
By admin [Ignore] 11,Apr,16 20:32 other posts 
And you still can. That's an option.
By #358729 11,Apr,16 20:52
Can you explain where this additional option is located? I still only see the original invisible check box.
--------------------------------------- added after 108 seconds

Nevermind I found it.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off