on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Horror in France

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #460385 [Ignore] 13,Nov,15 22:05
Our hearts and prayers go out to the victims and families in France. Fucking scumbags continue to prey on the innocent. Until all leaders in all countries grow some balls this shit will never end. I spent 6 years fighting only to be held back by Rules of Engagement. We that served always second guess ourselves. Did we do enough, did we make a difference, could we have done more. I feel inferior right now, I feel that I failed. I am sorry for that. War is not glorious it is not pretty it is not fair or without casualties. If we have to eliminate these fucks one by one so be it. I can only speak for the US. But dammit, enough is enough. 158 dead. How many more need to die before we handle this. Just like 9/11. Innocent die. At what point do we take their innocent. I know that sounds barbaric. But we are fighting evil. We are fighting the devil. Fuck it has to be an eye for an eye at this point. Those poor souls that were just out for dinner and a good time will never go home. The mothers, the fathers, the brothers and sisters, and all family members that were lost. What if they were yours. The fight has to be without pitty.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By t-rex [Ignore] 16,Nov,15 20:41 other posts 
My thoughts and prayers go out to all who were affected by this terrible situation !!!!! Such things make me shake my head and wonder what the all mighty is thinking
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Nov,15 20:56 other posts 
To all affected?

Regardless of where we live, this is an outrageous attack on ALL of humanity

By #460385 16,Nov,15 20:38
Just want all of you to know. I do not have hatred in me. I have been born and breed to do what I did. Grandpa was in WWII, dad and uncle in Vietnam. We do what our country calls of us. We are not a n i m a l s. Military f o r c e has always been needed. Without it, we would not be. We never chose these battles, we don't involve ourselves in the politics that got us there. We do what are country calls of us to do. The Muslim beliefs is like any other religion. It has it's good and it's bad believers. But if it means your family or a terrorist Muslim. Giving the chance, I will put him down to protect the innocent.

By #485312 14,Nov,15 01:51
This carnage will never stop, so long as fake gods rule the earth and the minds of the weak are taken in by these fake brain washing teachings, we will always be burying innocent victims. The price of oil is also a major contributor, its being paid for with their bl00d. Rules of war is an oxymoron, l dont see the maniacs following rules. Maybe they should blow up the publishers that keep printing this propaganda. Shame on the teachers and preachers for this infernal nonsense, I pray to no fake diety, but l do have compassion and sorrow for those that have lost loved ones.
Scratched on the wall at auschwitz "if there truly is a god, he has alot to answer for"
By #460385 14,Nov,15 07:44
Absolutely correct. This is not a conventional war. We are not fighting a uniformed military following a military code. So why are the forces. And I agree, if there is a god he sure does have a lot of explaining to do.
By #444412 15,Nov,15 03:03
[deleted image]
By #485312 16,Nov,15 17:09
Religions are all cults and sects for the weak minded that need a crutch to life. Im furious that muslims have decided to start a political party in australia. The other two major parties will need to join forces soon to stop this hideous take over of our australian way *lix *

By #496814 14,Nov,15 03:54
And you dont think that by using military firepower and killing people, among many innocent people as well, with families themselves we evoke these kind of responses?

That said, the world is a sad place nowadays. I feel for the families in my nearby Paris.
By #460385 14,Nov,15 07:31
I'm sorry that I look at things from the other side of the fence than most of the civilian population. And I may express extreme measures. But until you've been there to witness the evil yourself, you will never understand. We have spent 14 years in this War on Terrorism. And we have failed and it continues to prove we have failed 14 years later. You can not teach an enemy who has no respect for human life, not even their own to change. Until you put fear into them, this will never end. So I ask you, if military power is not the answer. What do you suggest?
By #496814 14,Nov,15 07:43
The war on terrorism is one of the evils in this situation. I can underdtand that if youve been there, witnessed your mates been killed by roadbombs etc you'll get that view on this. But its a very wrong view to find solutions.

**** creates ****. Especially with these eye-for-an-eye islamic doctrines. Besides, many of the wars in the war on terrorism are wars started on false conditions (Irak for instance)
By #460385 14,Nov,15 10:09
You still haven't expressed a solution. Only your opinion against military involvement. Again I say, what we have done over the last 14 years has not worked.
By #68656 14,Nov,15 10:38
Funny how Kuwait was liberated from Iraq and now those doing the attacking are backed by by Kuwait and Saudia Arabia.
Funny how those countries are not taking in migrants from their neighbouring countries.

The executioner "jihad John" was taken out by drone. He got off lightly compared to his victims.
By #499354 15,Nov,15 23:39
Amen ****
By #496814 14,Nov,15 13:39
I have no solution to these broad, worldscale problems. Aside from the very unpractical banish all organised religious activity worldwide. But that will be a cause too, to the kind of problems we see now.

Yet i know for sure that answering to it with agression and war leads only to more of this hatred and attacks. Weve seen that for the last 14 years with Western war on terror, some with false claims, and the effects it had in Iraq, in Afghanistan, in Pakistan and in Syria. Weve seen how many people there are left with killed familymembers in a destabalised country, with little to none job-opportunities, despite education, with a lost future, A lost generation. And that in a world with growing resentment towards Islam. No wonder many escape towards jihadist groups who preach revenge and resistance against yhe west.

The destabilisation of these countries by the west is exactly how these groups could seize the moment to claim power and support.

Showing mercy, forgiveness and humility while accepting those in need of safety with open arms might not be a solution, but it will surely lead to more respect, less bloodshed, less hatred, less attacks in the future. While the other option will only remedy the effects short term and provoke the hatred and bloodshed and will not render a solution long term.
By #460385 14,Nov,15 14:30
My friend. There is no showing these people forgivness and mercy. You can not rehabilitate a terrorist. They are a patient enemy that looks forward and embraces their chance to die for their beliefs. Now that the last 25 years they have strategically placed their colonies in major cities all over the world. Now they wait and they breed and they will teach their beliefs. We are only seeing the first generation of kids in this plan. Look at the ages of the attackers since the Boston bombing. All in their 20s. Wait till these colonies raise the 2nd and 3rd generations. When they plan their attack which could be 40 years from now. It will create world wide massacres. There is no stopping this. The chance to end this has passed. If there is a god, may he help the European countries who have left their borders open for the last 15 years. The terrorist cells have been planted. And will only grow.
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

To suggest that if you show them humilty, love, open arms, and mercy. This will stop the attacks or even slow them down is ridiculous. We are not fighting for their respect, we are fighting to stay alive.
By #496814 14,Nov,15 15:06
Not saying we shouldnt condemn and prosecute those involved in attacks, and fight the groups they belong to with all non-violent means possible. Im saying we shouldn't start a war out of it.
By #435701 16,Nov,15 15:06
Maybe we should try what Hitler tried? And accomplished! Nearly complete decimation of the Jews? Just because ALL Jews were not fit to live?...Let me mention one Jew...Einstein. A good human if I ever saw one. Sadly, his incredible insights into the Universe and what makes it tick, led to Nuclear Warfare. Something that will soon wipe out humanity. And something he himself would never have wanted. He was only interested in knowledge. But sadly, there were people like you that used his discoveries to kill...That's what you have been basically saying, right? Kill ALL Muslims?...Are they Jews in your eyes?

By #44497 15,Nov,15 14:59
La France incarne tout ce que les fanatiques religieux haïssent: la jouissance de la vie ici, sur terre, d'une multitude de manières: une tasse de café qui sent bon, accompagnée d'un croissant au "Café de Flore" ou au café "Les Deux Magots", des belles femmes ou des beaux hommes souriant librement dans la rue, l'odeur du pain chaud et des gâteaux, une bouteille de vin partagée avec des amis, quelques gouttes de parfum, des enfants jouant au jardin du Luxembourg, le droit de ne pas croire en Dieu, de ne pas s'inquiéter des calories, de flirter et de fumer, et de faire l'amour, de prendre des vacances, de lire n'importe quel livre, d'aller à l'école gratuitement, de jouer, de rire, de débattre, de se moquer des prélats comme des hommes et des femmes politiques, de remettre les angoisses à plus tard: après la mort. Aucun pays ne profite aussi bien de la vie sur terre que la France. Paris, on t'aime. Nous pleurons pour toi. Tu es en deuil ce soir, et nous le sommes avec toi. Nous savons que tu riras à nouveau, et chantera à nouveau, que tu feras l'amour, et que tu guériras, parce qu'aimer la vie fait partie de ce que tu es. Les forces du mal vont reculer. Elles vont perdre. Elles perdent toujours. Je suis Paris, nous sommes tous Paris !
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Nov,15 15:15 other posts 
Because I am unable read and comprehend French, I used Google Translator for this;

La France embodies everything religious fanatics h@te: the enjoyment of life here on earth, a multitude of ways: a cup of coffee that smells, accompanied by a growing "Café de Flore" or café "Les Deux Magots" beautiful women or handsome men smiling freely in the streets, the smell of warm bread and cakes, a shared bottle of wine with friends, a few drops of perfume, ch!ldren playing in the Luxembourg Gardens the right not to believe in God, do not worry about calories, flirting and smoking, and make love to take a vacation, read any book, go to school free, to play, to laugh, to discuss, to make fun of the prelates as men and women politicians, reuse anxieties later: after death. No country benefits both to life on earth than France. Paris, we love you. We weep for you. You are grieving tonight, and we are with you. We know you will laugh again and sing again, you'll make love, and that you will be cured, because to love life is part of what you are. The f0rces of evil will decline. They will lose. They always lose. I'm Paris, we are all Paris!
By #44497 15,Nov,15 15:20
Thanks, Bella ! I truly appreciated !
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Nov,15 19:35 other posts 
My pleasure!

By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Nov,15 09:49 other posts 
It's tragic, and, unfortunately, it's not the end. Just the beginning.

There must be a serious effort from countries in Europe and elsewhere to push the religious leaders of islam, within France, within each country, to clearly denounce every act of **** and make it anti-religion, anti-mohammedan, against their own principles/values. Islamic leaders never make it explicit that acts of **** are not just bad but that they also result into the scumbag killers godirectly to (whatever) hell (they believe in). They must speak their (irrational) language in order to make the killers unwanted within their religion/community/sect. These people do not understand simple logic. They are blind by their faith. So it is their faith that should be reformed.

That's part of the "diplomatic" effort. More should be done, of course, but we do need to make efforts to make them understand (using their own crazy language) that brutality will not send them to heaven.

Of course, we should also find the root of the problem and ask ourselves: what caused this now and not 30 years ago? Who created the monsters? Is it just a coincidence that, as soon as the "red threat" was over, there was an "allah threat"? Do we always need an enemy? Is oil so much more important than life?

By #420420 13,Nov,15 23:04
Thank you for your service, doing things that some of us cannot. We applaud you going in 'Harm's Way' for the sake of our beliefs!!
As a soldier, an honorable warrior, I know that you are just venting, and expressing your frustration!
War and conflict always has 'collateral damage' to civilians, women, and ****. As a soldier, I know that you KNOW that the Rules of Engagement are there, for a reason, mostly to limit these civilian losses!
We cannot 'Demonize' an entire group of people because of a few Horrible ones!
How do you fight a war against a dishonorable enemy that willingly kills their own, for meager gains?
I don't know. But more killing is NOT the answer! That just makes more 'Martyrs' for them to rally around!
I pray for peace for your pain.
By #444412 15,Nov,15 03:11
You couldn't have said it better J.

By cumjohn [Ignore] 14,Nov,15 10:28 other posts 
My deepest symphaty goes to the victims of this barbaric act and their friends and loved ones.

Its important that every country in europe starts to be more careful about who is permitted to step to their country. We must remember that many migrants whos is coming to europe(not everybody) dont have any possibilities to get adapted to their new homecountry, due to the diffrencies of cultures and religion. Many of them are also very stubborn and hates the values of western world. Thats brings up question about why they choose europe from all the places of the world. Do they have any idea what kind of country they are going?

By fila1305 [Ignore] 14,Nov,15 08:11 other posts 
The deepest of sympathy to all of the victims of these cowardly acts of barbarism and to their loved ones. May they find peace where they are now. And may the ones who are left behind find the strength to live their lives as their loved ones would have wanted them to.

By #44497 14,Nov,15 06:45
Soyons tous solidaires courage à tous ceux et celles qui ont vu cet acte de barbarie et surtout toutes nos pensées aux familles de victimes et aussi aux nombreux blessés ! Je suis horrifié d'avoir vu à la télé toutes ces attaques terroristes et mes pensées vont à tous ceux et celles qui ont vecus ce massacre !

Dans quel monde vit-on ? Combien de morts ? Combien de familles endeuillées ? Et au nom de quoi ? Je suis dégoûté par ce monde où règne une **** (v i o l e n c e) sans fin ! Comment des gens peuvent-ils faire cela sans éprouver la moindre hésitation, le moindre regret ?

Jean-Paul Sartre: L’enfer, c’est les autres !

By routemaster [Ignore] 14,Nov,15 04:00 other posts 
ATROCIOUS and DESPICABLE, that's all I can say. I've been to Paris many times and it is a truly beautiful city and things like this prove that NONE of us are safe ANYWHERE

By #204902 14,Nov,15 03:43

By LeatherAndLace [Ignore] 13,Nov,15 23:41 other posts 
Fucking cowards! I am coming up on my 12th year and the final of my current contract. I was contemplating getting out. I have a purple heart courtesy of the taliban but these ISIS fucks make me want to continue the fight! Should I?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off