Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Why do you ask such weird fucking questions?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by JustWill [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 13:22  other posts
Seriously.
In another thread, a guy asked if it was weird to take out his balls when he pees in a public restroom.
Yes...yes it is. Unless, because of some strange genetic mutation, you actually urinate through your nut sack. In that case, you really have no other option.
The point is: If you have to ask if something is weird, you probably already know...deep down in your odd little soul... that it is.
Right?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 19:37 other posts 
What does "weird" mean? If the guy feels good by taking out his balls, and I'd he can get away with it, then it's not weird.

If I could get away by masturbating on the train I'd do it. Problem is I can't get away with it so I don't.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 20:11 other posts 
Who said anything about masturbation and a train, anyone could get away with that! Can you have coitus ( I love Sheldon and the Big Bang Theory ) with a female on a full bus? Now that's bold and ballsy!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Jun,15 01:52 other posts 
If I had a willing female, yes, I would do that. In fact, I think I could make a plan and I could get away with it.
The thought just made me hard. ..
The most difficult thing is to find a woman who would be as horny as I am and willing to take the risk. THIS is the hardest part. Not the actual realization. Find me a woman, and I'll do it.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Under one condition. I'd have to wait until The Unicorn got off the bus: he wouuld probably be the first one to tell the driver and call the police on cell phone. Not a guy to have around.
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,Jun,15 07:42 other posts 
I wouldn't call the cops. I would just loudly make fun of you and get the rest of the passengers to point out how badly you were doing it.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Jun,15 21:19 other posts 
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 21:26 other posts 
So, you are saying that as long as something feels good and you won't get caught, you should go right ahead and just do it?
ANYTHING?
That kind of thinking sounds pretty sociopathic to me, leo.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Jun,15 01:48 other posts 
1) I did not say "anything". (For example, I wouldn't steal. )
2) I was talking about sex.
3) I am an exhibitionist, so, obviously, I like to keep thinking of possibilities, possibilities that would make me happy but would not hurt others.
4) This is a sex site.
5) This is the Internet. I like to fantasize.
6) Why the fuck am I apologizing to you?
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,Jun,15 07:30 other posts 
1) You implied it.
2) What does taking your balls out to pee have to do with sex?
3) Seeing you whack-off on a train could be very harmful to others. You can't un-see that kinda shit, and mental scarring is for life.
4) Yes, but the train isn't.
5) Sounds more like you are "planning".
6) You are not apologizing. You are compiling a numbered list to justify sociopathic behavior.

By admin [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 14:55 other posts 
Well, what if he feels his balls are too tight or are too hot inside the pants and looking to relive the unpleasant sensation, but too insecure to take them out?

"Already know"? I bet you already know a lot of things because other people told them to you, but those things in fact are not correct nor right, just commonly accepted.

I had a friend who fucked his girlfriend in a bus with other passengers once, they all carefully looked away like nothing was happening. No one dared to protest or call cops. Was it weird? It probably was. But real question is - was it weird for him or for them?

Is it weird if you do not think it's weird when others do? Is it weird if you think it's weird or you think everyone else think it's weird but actually no one else cares?

And there is actually a lot of things one person may think are weird due to their upbringing but most of other people would not even notice or care. Or sometimes no one dares to do something because they think it's weird or incorrect, but then suddenly one person does it and everyone else start doing it.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 15:31 other posts 
I understand the point you're making but your friend fucking his girlfriend on the bus while in the audience of other passengers is out there and wrong at so many levels. I wonder if I wore a holster complete with a gun, if I would be greeted with open arms by businesses or if I had Tourette Syndrome and I was on the same bus and went into some ticks, what would happen to me....
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 15:48 other posts 
Are you suggesting that we should all start taking our balls out when we pee?
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 16:04 other posts 
Personally, I do not care! Take a foot out if it feels good, just watch where you stepp!
By admin [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 16:07 other posts 
I was not suggesting at all, but if anything, I'm suggesting that you do what you need or want to do and don't preoccupy yourself much with that other people might think as long as it does not actually harm anyone around.
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 17:10 other posts 
I'm going to have to disagree with you on that a little bit.
There are certain societal rules that I believe everyone should take into account when they are in public.
The whole "I am the center of the Universe and I don't care what other people think" attitude is the cause of many problems in our world today. Common courtesy and respect have been replaced by selfishness and lack of regard for others.
By admin [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 17:52 other posts 
So, you feel people do not respect you...
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 18:20 other posts 
No,I feel that people, in general, do not respect each other.
We have become a society comprised of individuals who focus too much on the needs of the individual (what I want, what I feel, what I do), and think less about how our behavior impacts those around us.
By admin [Ignore] 12,Jun,15 17:32 other posts 
Unless you have some studies to support your theory you cannot claim that you know what other people feel.
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,Jun,15 18:04 other posts 
I am not claiming to know what other people feel. I am making an observation...from life experience...about how they behave.
By #458225 12,Jun,15 02:43
I'm NOT my brothers keeper.
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,Jun,15 04:10 other posts 
So you finally let the poor guy out of his cage?
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,15 04:23 other posts 
Shouldn't you be sleeping? That's a question! See, there's a dot thingie below the shepherd's hook, dammit, HOOK!
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,Jun,15 07:17 other posts 
Damn insomnia...

By #470422 12,Jun,15 14:23
Great post. Let's start listing posts that should be deleted.
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,Jun,15 17:18 other posts 
If we do that, 2/3 of the Forum would get deleted...

By Fritz [Ignore] 12,Jun,15 07:53 other posts 
It just makes the guy hot to ask such Kind of questions, but he never did do anything Close to it. 95% of the guys here are dreaming of sex and never had good one, that's all. And if you ask such Kind of question it Shows a lot of Frustration with the own sex life
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,Jun,15 12:26 other posts 
Some guy on here once asked: "Would you fuck a Penguin?".
What does that say about him?

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 14:44 other posts 
I feel that what I'm going to ask is not fucking stupid, it's fucking relevant to the SYC members. I do this and I wonder if anyone else does; especially in the morning, when I'm in a hurry to get out of the house....after I shower and blow dry my hair, I blow dry cooter. I do not have the thigh gap that many women envy and I do not go to work panty-less and I do not like to feel that damp feeling ( as a result of a shower ) that lingers.....
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 15:43 other posts 
There is a lot of information there and, though some of it sounds like it has the potential to get weird, there isn't actually a question involved.
This would have to fall under the "WHY DO YOU TELL US SUCH WEIRD THINGS ABOUT DAMP COOTERS?" thread.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 16:02 other posts 
There was a question in there! Towards the beginning I asked whether anyone else did this! And here I thought you were always on your game!
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 16:07 other posts 
Technically, you make a statement about what it is that you wonder, but you never actually phrase it in the form of a question. You even SAY that you are going to ask, but you never really do.

Saying: "I wonder if it is weird to eat a sandwich while I take a dump." is different than asking: "Is it weird to eat a sandwich while pooping?"

See?

If your post had read: "How many ladies blow dry their cooters?", that would have been more question-like. It has a lot to do with that little shepherd's crook over the dot thingie at the end of a sentence...

I AM always on my game.

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 18:31 other posts 
Oh, screw you! Forget about the shepherd's thingie, there WAS a question there and YOU know it!
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 22:14 other posts 
To Mr. TheUnicorn, I will not be using 20 of my points to open a thread devoted to hair dryers and cooters. For heaven sake, everyone knows that 70% ( or more ) SYC profiles are really men who are dicknotized and toy with the straight men here and 25% of the remaining, don't bother to frequent the forum. I had 2 responses, one member thought it was a nifty idea and the other member blow drys his nuts! I'm good with that!
By #458225 12,Jun,15 05:47
There are also cops hiding behind profiles here.
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,Jun,15 07:19 other posts 
What? Members of an elite Anti Cooter Drying squad?
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,15 11:33 other posts 
No such squad, you made that up!
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,Jun,15 12:12 other posts 
I did not!
They were hiding behind my profile.
By #472683 11,Jun,15 18:50
That's a nifty idea! Blow-drying our cooters can help prevent yeast infections.
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 21:27 other posts 
If you are not careful with the heat setting, though, it can cause Burning Bush Syndrome...
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 22:20 other posts 
To Mr. TheUnicorn, been there, done thst. I already wrote about the time I fell asleep under the sunlamp and burned my cooter. When I told my friends what happened and what I did, they did call me burning bush.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 19:34 other posts 
I frequently use my gf's hair dryer to dry my balls and my ass. But I don't do that every day. Depends on the mood.
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 21:39 other posts 
Sometimes you feel like wet nuts, sometimes you don't.

By #57759 11,Jun,15 16:26
Bella , do your think TheUnicorn is playing with a full deck of card?
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 16:38 other posts 
See what I mean about weird fucking questions?
Given that bella and I have never played cards together, how the hell would she possibly know how many cards were in my deck?
(For the record, I play with a standard deck of 52 cards. Unless I'm playing Pinochle. How many cards are in YOUR deck, Mr. Smarty-Pants?)
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 18:25 other posts 
Doctor, the member delights in playing his unicorn games
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 18:42 other posts 
Hey!
How did my "member" enter the discussion?
We were talking about cards, for gawd's sake.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 20:16 other posts 
The answer to your question, Mr. TheUnicorn, is there are 48 cards in a, Pinochle deck!
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 21:21 other posts 
I didn't ask how many cards were in a Pinochle deck.
I asked how many cards were in Mr. Smarty-Pants' deck.

I am guessing...um...eleventy-five.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off