on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Girl on Girl Advice!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #484985 [Ignore] 01,Mar,15 12:25
i need some good tips for going down on a girl!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Pictures from a girl   2.blowjob advice   3.does anyone like being pegged   4.Need help: girl can't do it twice in a day   5.First time with a girl  

Comments:
By newwt10 [Ignore] 01,Mar,15 18:22 other posts 
OMG! Girl just go with what you like and would love to be done to yourself! Just loses youself in the monent and go for it! But by the way I would love to show you myself!! You are freaking beautiful!!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 01,Mar,15 19:55 other posts 
So would I and I'm as gay as pink ink. But just because I'm a cocksucker, that doesn't mean I wouldn't eat a pussy. Indeed, I've been down there and done that.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 01,Mar,15 17:34 other posts 
Madam, a word of advice. You've got a pussy and a clit so you know what feels good when someone goes down on you. Use your life experience in receiving oral sex when you give oral sex.

For what it's worth, whenever a straight man is wavering about receiving oral sex from another man, I tell him to go for it. Men are better cocksuckers because a male cocksucker has a dick and knows what feels good. Turing that around, I would expect that women are better at eating pussy for the same reason.

By #146802 01,Mar,15 17:06
/tcaapbziwp9fpic.html what would u do?

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off