Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

MEMBERS Y0U MISS......

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8  

Started by #431354 [Ignore] 19,Dec,13 17:14
POST ANY SPECIAL MEMBERS THAT HAVE GONE FROM THE SITE .... THAT YOU MISS!!!!!

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 23,Jun,18 16:26 other posts 
AndreaAsian has been kicked off the island.....WHY?
--------------------------------------- added after 5 hours

By wooohoooo77 [Ignore] 01,Jun,18 04:56 other posts 
Hello again. ..I was wondering if anybody remembers ( born-to-please ) ..I haven't heard from her in months. .does anybody know how to contact her or her whereabouts?? Very important. ..thanx bunches for your time. .hope you all have a gr8 day

By wooohoooo77 [Ignore] 20,Mar,18 12:17 other posts 
Hello to everybody here I was wondering if anybody knows. .knew..( born-to-please ) i haven't seen nor heard from her in quite awhile...if anybody knows her whereabouts or how i can contact her...can you please let me know..thanx bunches n hope you ALL have a wonderful day. ..Ttyl8r

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Dec,16 09:10 other posts 
⬇⬇⬇⬇ Why blacklist you and miss all the over the top and ignorant things that you say?
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Dec,16 15:06 other posts 
Out of principle, I blacklist anyone who blacklists me first. If they are going to put a ding in my "member's rating", I'm going to share the...um...dingage.
Besides, after this particular blacklisting, I haven't experienced the desire to bleach my eyeballs after visiting the forum.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,16 15:32 other posts 
Yeah, bleaching eyeballs is definitely a hygiene step that one must consider when browsing the forum and seeing all those damn stanky pictures of that super skank!

⬇⬇⬇⬇
By #487013 07,Dec,16 23:25
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Dec,16 21:13 other posts 
Lest we forget who this is about.....

⬇⬇⬇⬇
By #543863 27,Dec,17 13:11
Who? Shlix?? She is a dog catcher.

By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 19,Jan,17 21:27 other posts 
Looks like Miss Li aka Kimmie has left again....darn I miss that seduction smile and gorgeous cunt
--------------------------------------- added after 11843 hours

she's back

By #485312 04,Dec,16 14:42
well lm not missing all the recently blacklisted, anyone else that wants to make it to my blacklist, feel free to put your name here and l'll gladly block you or feel free to blacklist me...if you don't like me, than don't look at me...its too easy...*LIX*

By #485312 26,Aug,16 23:45
why is this in dumpster???? sucks that you cant have an alternative to the trollop trolls threads...*Lix*
By #23212 27,Aug,16 02:39
But Lix, there IS an alternative in the regular Forum:

/forum/thread.php?id=17315#1279
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Aug,16 15:35 other posts 
sinanff, do you really think she is that daft? I'm going to give her credit, she knows where the original thread can be found, she just can't see it because she blacklisted me after calling me a "fucking cunt" for the second time. Quite the lady, I must say! Also, by making her post here, she was able to call me a "trollop troll". Gosh, I wonder if it matters to her whether it matters to her if she comes across like an angry and an unstable crazy woman!

Way to go, suckit! Don't forget to take your medication, old girl!
By #23212 27,Aug,16 22:37
Whoops. Sorry, I totally misread this one.
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Aug,16 09:54 other posts 
She was just posting a random shot at bella. Can't help herself. It's pathological.
By #485312 30,Aug,16 08:04
no there isn't... *lix*
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Aug,16 21:36 other posts 
sinanff, maybe she isn't as smart as I thought she was.

By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 26,Aug,16 22:05 other posts 
Nomane is gone again! so sad...

By #485312 31,Jul,16 06:26
l miss black diamond, what a top bloke *lix*
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,16 12:12 other posts 
Be sure you read the real reason why the guy you feel was a "top bloke" was banned from the site. It's interesting that anyone could find someone who is a liar, a "top bloke".

/forum/thread.php?id=24122#30
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 01,Aug,16 13:39 other posts 

By #316057 28,Jul,16 22:45
How Can You Miss Monted When He Is Here ....Black_Diamonds
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jul,16 23:15 other posts 
Really, Black_Diamonds is the former MONTED? lol

Gee, I recently bought Black_Diamonds as a sub and in about 48 hours, the "party-pooper" set himself free. Surely if Black_Diamonds was MONTED, he would play along and be my whore. Gosh, I can't imagine that he would mind that I was his pimptress and was taking 20% of his point earning, would he?
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jul,16 08:44 other posts 
Jamie, what was said to the former MONTED, in chat, that would cause you, me and at least one other member to be blacklisted?
By #316057 29,Jul,16 22:52
Black_Diamonds Said He Would Ban All His Haters.. So I Told Him Just Like Monted Did So He Ban Me...Lol. How Low Can He Get..
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jul,16 00:54 other posts 
To admin, did you allow MONTED to return under a different nickname? Were you aware that he's returned and using the name of Black_Diamonds? It's peculiar that he could bad mouth you and the site and return to his old shenanigans in chat only to blacklist people that he perceives to be "haters". If MONTED was allowed to return, the other members that you banned should be allowed to return. Oh, heck, they probably are already back and conspiring!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 31,Jul,16 06:38 other posts 
And what have the banned members got in common ?
Oh yeah,they all had problems with you and your attitude...

You push people to breaking point,just for the sake of it...then you backtrack as if you didn't do anything to them...
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,16 07:05 other posts 
Is that your theory on why big9inch21 was blacklisted by Black_Diamonds?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 31,Jul,16 07:12 other posts 
I'm talking about banned members,not blacklisted...

Monted,JohnS,Deviant...you pushed two of them for sure,cuz I saw all the messages...so do what you do...lie as usual,or is it bending the truth ?

And don't forget the part you played in baiting monted to attack admin.....and the way you baited deviant too....
We all know bella...so play dumb....people take screenshots or have you forgotten that ?
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,16 07:21 other posts 
If you don't have a clue, do you just make things up? I think you've lost your last marble.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 31,Jul,16 07:45 other posts 
I don't need to make it up bella,how's justplainharry ?
You really forget how many people you've shit on here,don't you...

Gossip,gossip,gossip....you're a gossip whore who spouts shit on others to feel validated...it's been shown repeatedly...

So do your thing,it makes me lmfao....you're a hypocrite of the highest standard.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Oh,and how come you not complaining that this thread is getting shitted up ? ,oh yeah,it's not your thread.
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

You remind me of Trump " I didn't say/do what your saying" but then when your actions/comments are analysed it proves the opposite...
By admin [Ignore] 31,Jul,16 12:43 other posts 
I'm officially warning you that next time if Monted appears and you try something like this post on me instead of just reporting in private, I will let Monted stay and won't protect you from his attacks on you.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jul,16 19:40 other posts 
Looks like MONTED, umm, er, Black_Diamonds is gone.

By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 31,Jul,16 08:30 other posts 
thx for your short stay here, B_D! take care
--------------------------------------- added after 7 hours

"Не уезжай ты, мой голубчик!
Печальна жизнь мне без тебя.
Дай на прощанье обещанье,
Что не забудешь ты меня."

Осталась здесь, осталась здесь
пизда лохматая как бездна большая...

By #485312 03,Jul,16 17:29
reblogmycock has gone, makes me sad to see him leave again, such a hot contributor and gorgeous man...hope he's back real soon *lix*

By #510613 17,May,16 20:01
If anyone is missing CandyMelons you can find her under her real user name Bluewut@Tumblr. Pay her a visit and give the real person the credit she deserves. I miss her and never new her.
By #358797 17,May,16 22:04
I have had personal contact with Ms. Bluewut and she has made it very clear that she was not GreenPeach, or CandyMelons... Both of which have used her photos here.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,May,16 23:02 other posts 
Looks like you have an opportunity to get to know Bluewut.

/member.php?w=512747
By #358797 19,May,16 23:41
I highly doubt it's actually her. I've had contact with Bluewut in the past, and I've sent her a message to inquire about the profile.
By #510613 20,May,16 03:33
She had to do it to get CandyMelons deleted. I doubt she will be there long.
By #358797 20,May,16 04:12
She joined when the GreenPeach profile made a return to chase it off as well. Unfortunately she was deleted by the abuse panel the same day...
If it is her, hopefully she won't be deleted this time.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,May,16 22:32 other posts 
Some people miss one or more of their members. Once leg, one arm or one testicle. I'm happy I don't miss any member.
By MM_DD [Ignore] 17,May,16 23:10 other posts 
I'm happy my member is still in the same place I last saw it.
By #485312 18,May,16 17:03
l hope you'd miss your dick if it fell off *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,May,16 19:30 other posts 
Yes, indeed. All I said is I'm not missing any.

By #485312 18,May,16 17:28
my most missed member is back, got me hot and horny seeing that hot cock and magnificent set of balls *lix*

By #460385 13,Oct,15 10:52
Damn, JohnS is gone. I didn't see that coming.
By #495558 13,Oct,15 20:21
I wish
By #316057 13,Oct,15 22:12
By #68656 14,Feb,16 11:31
I have not been anywhere and certainly never left this group.
The chattering group of individuals with nothing else better to do will never get rid of me.
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 14,Feb,16 11:59 other posts 
Happy Valentine's Day, John! ...and good you don't care!
By #485312 05,Apr,16 19:09
Bit premature, but now he's gone and l must thank him for the anonymous trash talk on mine and aussiemans page after his departure, real childish stuff john, and didnt do you any favours in my book. Bit of a real low act when you have to stalk someone that has done nothing to you. Have a happy life somewhere else *lix *
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 05,Apr,16 21:42 other posts 
seems you want me to deliver your posting to John? Done
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Apr,16 22:55 other posts 
Puh-lease! What's to deliver? He's been here and has posted anonymous messages on various member's walls. Don't fool yourself, he's here every single day and he hasn't missed seeing anything.

Hey, kmad, why haven't you or any of his good buddies acknowledged that he's gone? Hasn't he told you what to say?
By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Apr,16 23:04 other posts 
Maybe John and Monted have taken a house by the sea together!
They can raise their hybrid dachshund/thingamadude babies there without any mean ppl to come between their love.
--------------------------------------- added after 206 hours

This "anonymous" message was posted on another member's page:

"Especially that queer who made the most ridiculous comments about me, Monted and my dachshunds."

I wonder what asshat would post such a thing. Who do you think he was talking about? Do you think he carries a grudge? How sad and pathetic is it that, even after getting tossed out on his "esoteric" fanny, he still spends his days haunting a site he can never actively participate on?
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Apr,16 23:23 other posts 
Oh, no you didn't!
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Apr,16 13:44 other posts 
Yeah, that speaks loudly about who the man really is.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8  

Show It Off