Using Just Your Hands!

Stri8t but?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by kre8tor69 [Ignore] 11,Oct,13 20:25  other posts
Why do some say they are str8t but are looking for men?"

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #3529 13,Oct,13 06:51
I like women much more than men, but I love sucking dick more. I like sucking "st8" men more than other. They seem to enjoy it more, don't kow why that is...BillGa
By #436014 15,Oct,13 14:10
i prefer women to men in terms of sex and in terms of potential romance interest (i don't know how flexible i might be on the latter) but also like sucking cock (but not much else with other men sexually or otherwise). i know it doesn't make me "straight" but who is any longer? just thinking about wanting to suck cock - what does that make someone who otherwise identifies as "straight"? "straight" might as well mean nothing less than hetero-rigid (not heteroflexible or "mostly straight", as more and more people are coming to self-identify as). since most people are probably 2 or higher on the kinsey scale, "straight" may well be a minority nowadays. and if people don't know what the kinsey scale is, they need to educate and inform themselves because it describes sexual reality. but yeah, being a 2 means i prefer chicks to dudes. i'd rather get a bj from a (hot) chick than from a dude, but i'd be happy either eating a (hot) chick's pussy or sucking a (hot) guy's hot cock

By #436014 15,Oct,13 14:01
homophobia is so uncool nowadays and more and more people are realizing that they're somewhere between 1 and 6 on the kinsey scale (i'm a 2). in the dark days of heteronormativity everyone was expected to be a 1 or they were outcasts and/or legally persecuted.

in iran today a male can still be put to death for sodomy so there probably aren't that many sexually-open-minded much less cocksucking men over there

By #436014 14,Oct,13 23:12
"straight" these days is becoming more and more just a label that taken literally would apply only to anyone who isn't sexually . . . flexible (the population of which is growing as the internet explodes and ignorance/fear/repression diminish). i'll just leave it at that.

By #278535 14,Oct,13 18:58
I don't know why!!!

By spermkiss [Ignore] 12,Oct,13 11:46 other posts 
That's one of the mysteries of life. Human sexuality is a very complex subject and it cannot be simplified into a simple straight/gay either/or situation. The vast majority of gay men when placed in a sexual situation with a woman will become aroused and be able to perform. And the vast majority of straight men when placed in a sexual situation with another man will become aroused and be able to perform. And not just in inserter roles.

For mature straight men with a lifetime of experience of sex with women, that sex has become kind of old hat. They are looking to expand their sexual boundaries and man-on-man sex sounds new and exciting. It's a chance to be a virgin again.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off