Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

where u embarrassed at school about ur cock

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Started by #306220 [Ignore] 12,Mar,13 09:17
I was embarrassed because my pubic hair was growing at the age of 9 years and every time I went swimming with the school everyone would look at my pubic hair and I had one of the biggest cocks in school it was 7 inch when I was 9 years old

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #561641 22,Oct,18 16:05
I was more self conscious than embarrassed, as I always hard a semi erect boner being naked with all those boys and seeing their lovely cocks. But I loved swimming lessons for that very reason, we all used to checkout each other and dream of having a suck and fuck!
By #568737 23,Oct,18 02:19
I got my first HJ in a school swimming lesson when we had to share changing cubicles. And of course in our school regulation speedo style trunks we couldn’t hide our bulging erections from admiring looks from other boys or the teacher.

By #537175 21,Oct,18 08:43
The first couple of times I was a bit shy , but once I seen mine compared favourably and also if you acted confident , you were fine . Mine isn't the longest , but it is thick , even when soft .. so once I was confident I loved being in the lockers and showers and letting guys have a good look , and also I was able to eye up the others in there . One or two guys showered in their shorts or undies and then tried to hid behind a towel as they slipped on trousers , but they would get picked on by other guys and ended up being centre of attention with towel pulled away .so as I say if you act confident , even if your cock isn't huge you can be more anonymous if that's what you want . My experience of those guys who had a big one was that they were very happy to let us see they were big down there

By NOWHEREMAN [Ignore] 27,Feb,18 22:52 other posts 
Still won't strip in public shower! my dad exposed me to girl down street, when I was in a body cast at like 8 years old. I never lived that down.
By #539358 28,Feb,18 01:47
I’d love to see you in the shower rooms
By #563965 21,Oct,18 04:56
That sounds traumatic. I'm sorry you went through that. Your dad doesn't sound like a great person

By #275407 21,Oct,18 02:58
Yes, I did not want to get naked in front of all those guys.

By #568737 21,Oct,18 02:41
I was embarrassed the first few times we all got naked together in the showers together after sport. Then I got used to it. I was reasonably well hung. I had a boner once in the shower and got embarrassed as it wouldn’t go down. Then seeing my boner some of the other boys got erect and we all had a laugh.

By #568296 20,Oct,18 21:11
At the all boys school I attended a group of guys took me behind some bushes on the field and stripped me naked. They also got naked and teased my little cock for being small, they then made me suck their cocks and fucked me in my ass making me squeel like a little slut.

By #553294 29,Mar,18 03:07
I was.

I started measuring my penis & keeping track when I was 9. At that age, it was about 1.5" long x 1.25" in girth when soft & around 2.5" long x 1.5" in girth when hard.

By the time I was 11, it was the same size soft, but was about 3" long x 1.75" in girth when hard.

When I was 12, it was still the same size soft & 3" long x 2" in girth when hard. I experienced my first ejaculation when I was 12.

When I was 14, was still about the same size soft, but had grown to about 3.5" long x 2" in girth when hard. This is also when I first noticed peach-fuzz starting to grow in my pubic area.

By the time I was 15, it was growing faster. About 2" long x 2" in girth when soft & 4" long x 3" in girth when hard.

When I was 16, it was the same size soft, but had grown to 4.5" long x 3.5" in girth when hard.

By the time I was 18, it had reached its final adult size of 2.5" long x 3.5" in girth when soft & 5.75" long x 4.75" in girth when hard.

As you can see, my cock didn't start to grow very much until I was ~15. Plus, I've always been a "grower" rather than a "shower". The guys in the locker room after gym-class only saw it when it was soft. It was pretty small when soft back then, so I was pretty shy about it in the locker room & showers. (However, my masturbation buddies knew it was a lot bigger when it got hard. )

By #549130 04,Mar,18 14:42
I was at an all boys school, when 13 one day 4 guys were showing each other their cocks in the bathroom. I walked in on them and they asked me to join. They were my age but their cocks were big, I didn't want to show mine but I liked seeing theirs. I took my tiny little dick out and was ashamed at how tiny it was

By Samcro619 [Ignore] 22,Feb,18 01:28 other posts 
Hell yes. And I'm still embarrassed about it.
By #539358 22,Feb,18 08:51
I wouldn't be, it's got "suck me" all over it
By Samcro619 [Ignore] 03,Mar,18 05:50 other posts 
Well thank you, WhiteBriefs.

By #460523 26,Feb,18 21:02
7th grade sucked my dick was hairy and small and the big jogs were big and hair less

By #463848 25,Feb,18 09:44
Not so much about my small cock but at my lack of experience. (Well up to about 13 anyway).

By cumonme1 [Ignore] 23,Feb,18 07:27 other posts 
No not at all

By #548487 23,Feb,18 01:38
I didn't go the gym class cuz of my size

By littlegazg [Ignore] 21,Feb,18 16:09 other posts 
when i was 10 we went swimming as a class from school. Big open changing area with benches around the side. We all got naked together but I was the only one with pubic hair - it had started to grow when i was about 9.
the other boys used to look very close at me - guess it was something new for them, and they also looked at my small dick.
I was a bit fat then and i could push my dick up inside me which i used to do as a bit of a trick for them. looked like i had a hairy pussy when i did that. i only found out later that some of the boys told the girls that i was dickless

By biggripper1 [Ignore] 21,Feb,18 13:37 other posts 
At school we did not have showers so I never saw anyone elses cock. It wasn't until I left school I realised others liked it.

By maxhendrix [Ignore] 21,Feb,18 05:40 other posts 
Always. My penis has always been the smallest of all school friends. In the gym, after the sport we took a shower and everyone made fun of me because my penis was small and when it was hard, it was bent downwards. I was the only one who used only two fingers to masturbate

By #532415 20,Feb,18 04:20
I had the biggest dick of my friends at 12 - 13. My friends Mom would watch us skinny dip and just stare at me. And at home my Mom would do the same....

By #90395 12,Feb,18 19:05
I evidently developed early, so in the showers after PE I was teased for having the biggest dick. Very embarrassing, especially when the girls would look at me and giggle to themselves.
By #64328 14,Feb,18 14:22
I got size very early too. long before my friends did. But got pubic hair very late. Definitly made my cock stick out in a crowd. In PE in jr high everybody always made comments but i kind liked it

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 14,Feb,18 11:32 other posts 
No.

By #423426 02,Feb,18 04:15
Yes. At a new school, 12 years old we all had to go in the big bath after playing sports. I hated it and would do anything to get out of if. Fast forward 30 odd years and I'm naked among hundred of others at the nude park and I've been in the gay sauna, walking around naked with a hard on. And of course posting full frontal face pics on here.Demons and phobias well and truly exorcised.

By pifad [Ignore] 12,Mar,13 10:33 other posts 
I was embarrassed as well. I was a late bloomer and was highly uncomfortable with my little boy dick.
By #446346 02,Feb,18 03:36
I didn't hit puberty till 16, hairless and tiny was awful.

By bigone21 [Ignore] 05,May,13 18:38 other posts 
@ hairy9972: That's funny!

At age 9 your cock was 7 inch (what? soft? or walking around with a boner?), and now at 26 it's it hasn't grown in the past 17 years... Still 7 inch max erect!

What would you like us to say?

Too much hair, would have liked it better when you were younger!
By DarkMax [Ignore] 29,Jan,18 16:51 other posts 
7 inch... probably 7 cm

By DarkMax [Ignore] 29,Jan,18 16:48 other posts 
When I was about 8 years old, I compared my dick with penises of classmates. We masturbated together after school.
Mine was the biggest: ~8 cm x ~2 cm. Theirs were ~5 x ~1 cm.
I was so proud, and they so admired!

By #64328 29,Jan,18 15:10
I was never embarrassed in jr high showers. One reason was the excitement of been naked in front of others always made me have a semi erection. It never got totally hard where anyone would notice a boner but was close to the size i was when i was hard. Others commented how big i was quite abit but they didnt know that with a hard boner i was only about an inch bigger. I looked like i was bigger than my classmates but didnt have pubic hair until much later than them.

By #546661 29,Jan,18 12:52
I was bigger than everyone elses I junior hi they made fun of me

By Nevermore [Ignore] 29,Jan,18 07:20 other posts 
Never. Started growing my hair at 10, and the other boys in the changing rooms would stare. I took it as a compliment and enjoyed the attention.

By #522791 28,Jan,18 21:30
Never was or will I ever be embarrassed and even til this day if I was caught naked around somebody I just brushed it off like they weren't even there

By #270555 28,Jan,18 18:05
i was at first because i noticed some boys were uncut and some had alittle hair but it didnt last long was more curious about them honestly

By #292697 16,Nov,15 16:20
Never was embarrassed about my cock wasn't the biggest in the showers but not the smallest either, not saying that I wouldn't of liked a bigger one just took a shower and went on with day but had a few guys got boners in locker room which would of been more embarrassing than size of dick
By spermkiss [Ignore] 18,Nov,15 17:18 other posts 
Oh those days of adolescence when getting a boner in the showers or the locker room is every boy's greatest fear.

Now-a-days we long to get an erection in the showers or the locker room. We'd like to prance about the room and show it off.

It's one of the cruel ironies of life that we men spend the first thirty-five or forty years of our lives trying to keep our dicks soft and the rest of our lives trying to get them hard.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Nov,15 17:23 other posts 
At spermkiss, that last paragraph made me smile!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 18,Nov,15 22:31 other posts 
Yes, when one gets to my age one realizes that there are a lot of things in life that are worse than having an erection. One of them is NOT having an erection.
By JustWill [Ignore] 18,Nov,15 22:35 other posts 
On the plus side, it's always nice to borrow an erection from a close friend while you wait to get one of your own!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 19,Nov,15 17:55 other posts 
It sure is. You can stroke it and suck it and that usually helps to bring your own cock to attention.
By #292697 18,Nov,15 21:33
By #143536 19,Nov,15 06:45
Well said and very true, spermkiss
By #460523 24,Nov,16 00:05
you got that right
By onthelose [Ignore] 28,Jan,18 15:00 other posts 
Wow exactly what my experience has been.

By #493361 28,Jan,18 11:12
Never had to be naked in front of anyone at school. Thank God!

By littlemike58 [Ignore] 28,Jan,18 10:15 other posts 
yes very embarrassed when in shower

By #546400 26,Jan,18 23:50
Very embarrassed being 1” flaccid getting changed for PE was hell

By #206678 22,Jan,18 15:03
I had a horrible time at school. Not only was I a bit on the small side I was also only one of 3 or 4 boys who were uncut!!

I loved playing sport but hated the shows after. By third year at High School I gave up sport!

The teasing and negative comments was constant and worse still it happened in front of the girls too!!!

One of the big pranks was a thing called 'dakking'. This is where you sneak up behind the victim and quick pull his pants down to expose his dick. These smart arses would make sure these was an audience to see. Both girls and boys.

By #547271 21,Jan,18 21:42
Didn't hit puberty until 17.had a little 1 incher with peach fuzz, I was tormented constantly! All through school, all through my 20s and 30s it got worse, very few passed on the opportunity to verbally barrage me relentlessly! Even the girls I dated as even the girls I married (3 times-all stated the biggest reason was my size and performance.)

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Show It Off