Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

In denial...but love sucking cock...

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #301038 [Ignore] 03,Feb,13 16:05
I'm pretty sure I'd be beating a dead horse with this post, but I just can't understand why men can't admit, that being attracted to cock, is part of being bi/gay? You don't see us, women, calling ourselves straight if we somewhat attracted to pussy or any other part of the same sex. The key word here is "attraction to the same sex", regardless of its shape or form.

If someone just likes cock, why not get a dildo and suck on it like a pacifier? No, you want it to be attached to a men, you want to see his reaction, hear him moan from the touch of your mouth and feel his cum shooting down your throat, don't ya?

Why so much denial? Especially on this site, where no one would frown upon you for being bi/gay/lesbian... be whatever the heck you want, just be truthful to yourself and the world.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.I DID IT, MY FIRST GUY ON GUY EXPERANCE....   2.any straight guys who love to suck cock   3.HETERO!! yeah... right!!   4.**** kissing but LOVE sucking cock   5.CUM DENIAL VIDEOS  

Comments:
By spermkiss [Ignore] 03,Feb,13 16:59 other posts 
Well, life is complicated. And sex even more so. There are those who say that any man who has ever had sex with another man cannot be straight. He's got to be bisexual.

But I do not agree with that. There are a lot of men who self identify as straight, who live as straight, who form their romantic couplings with women but who are attracted to penises. They rarely will kiss another man or have any kind of emotional relationship with him. Generally all they want to do is suck him off. Often they do not even want to get their own cock sucked. After all, they identify as straight and they get their own orgasmic satisfaction with women. I call these men straight cocksuckers and believe me there are a lot of them.

I'm far from the first to realize this. If you are familiar with columnist Dan Savage who writes a sex advice column called Savage Love (savagelove.net on the internet if no paper near you carries it), he has mentioned this in his column several times.

Turning things around, I'm as queer as a three dollar bill, but I just went to your page and Wow! do you have a fine looking pussy! I'd eat you out in a heartbeat. Does that make me bisexual? No. I'm still gay as pink ink.
By #301038 03,Feb,13 17:42
I think some things are just mutually excluded... If you eat meat, even if its fish, you can't be vegetarian, no matter what you call yourself and how you feel about it. You are just a picky eater. If you drink milk and eat eggs, you can't be vegan, a vegetarian, yes, but not vegan.

If you even consider licking pussy, you got to be somewhat bi or bi curious. I live with a very straight husband, and no matter how handsome and sexy the man might be, my husband is not touching him or feeling any kind of attraction towards him. No matter what... If a person feels some kind of attraction to both sex, he/she got to be at least bi curious... Regardless of what he or she thinks.

I just like when words have meaning, and I don't like when people twist the meaning to fit their lifestyle better. I'm married, attracted to men, but still find pussy attractive and desirable... I can be in denial all day long, but it won't make me any less bi, than I am...

Thanks for the compliment, by the way.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 03,Feb,13 18:34 other posts 
Well, you're making the mistake of extrapolating your husband's feelings and attitude to the entire straight male population and that just ain't possible. There are what? seven billion people in this world, about half of whom are male. And no two people are exactly alike. Each person is unique.

To crunch some numbers about myself, I've probably had sex with men eight or ten thousand times with two or three thousand different men. And I've been with three women. Sure, I've fucked pussy and I've eaten pussy, but does that make me bisexual? You may call me that if you want to, but no I ain't. I'm gay, Gay, GAY!
By #161491 03,Feb,13 21:56
If you're "gay, Gay, GAY," then why do you want to eat Peach's pussy in the first place? You've made that offer to other women on here too. Do you not see the contradiction in your words at all?
By spermkiss [Ignore] 04,Feb,13 15:30 other posts 
I was engaging in a bit of hyperbole to flatter the lady. Most people are bright enough to figure that out but apparently you are not.

By #332336 04,Feb,13 09:51
Yea I discovered I was bi several years back. I was doing a threesome with a gf and another guy she liked. She was on tope of me sucking my dick and I was eating her pussy out, the other guy mounted her from the rear and there it was, his dick right above my face pumping her wet pussy, his nuts slapping my nose with every thrust. Without even hesitating I kept licking her clit and before I knew it, I was licking his cock and nut sack. She started cumming, then I felt my cum boiling up and he let out a moan too, we all came together. After a couple shots in her cunt he pulled his cock out and it went right in my mouth, cum still spurting. It tasted damn good so I sucked it out for him and then sucked his spunk out of her pussy.
After that I had no problem sucking cock. Now I enjoy sex with a man just as much as with a woman, but nothing is better than both at the same time.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off