Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

How many fingers you can put inside your ass?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by Ablaze [Ignore] 09,May,12 13:07  other posts
I'm interesting about how wide can be open the ass of people who love anal pleasures, using lub or not.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #222521 09,May,12 14:49
i can just about see the point of anal sex between homosexual men but why for the love of god would you want to stick your own fingers/hand up your own anas?
By #68656 09,May,12 15:25
Hello Jessica.
Why anyone would want to place anything up where the sun does not shine never fails to amaze me also.
By #222521 09,May,12 15:30
i do find it strange to say the least,homosexuals just about have a case. to do it to your self?no i dont get it.
By #250344 09,May,12 15:34
ITT the two biggest trolls on the site
By #222521 09,May,12 15:36
an arse hole says>lack of education >"some one show"someone shows
By #250344 09,May,12 15:38
>lack of education
>"some one show"
someone shows
By #222521 09,May,12 15:42
at least i know the meaning of the word forum smart arse
By bigone21 [Ignore] 09,May,12 20:41 other posts 
Forum: Definitie Engels: Meeting or part of a meeting set aside for an open discussion by recognized participants on subjects of public interest.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 09,May,12 20:42 other posts 
OPEN DISCUSSION!
By bigone21 [Ignore] 09,May,12 19:22 other posts 
homosexuals JUST have a case??? well, that's open-minded jessica35!! 10 times thanks!! thanks, thanks!! NO!!
EVERYBODY has a case if he or she chooses so!! nobody needs YOUR permission!!
By bigone21 [Ignore] 09,May,12 19:18 other posts 
JohnS, you are ANTI anal-sex!! just say so!! and let it be over and get out of discussions about it!

why do you want to make your point in all those discussions where your input is NOT RELEVANT? it's like showing up in black at a white-party and demanding to be admitted!

just go away man!! you don't understand anal sex? sure, great!! we understood, and now, we who like anal sex, would like to discuss it without you being a intruding factor!!
By Ablaze [Ignore] 09,May,12 18:14 other posts 
Jessica, it is because of the stimulation of the prostatic gland of course. Also it is nice to prepare your ass before get fucked. Some of my lovers have thick dicks (or big strap-ons) and I want to enjoy the anal penetration, not to suffer from it. And I'm not homesexual - I'm not sure even to be bisexual - I just like anal sex and nice cocks.
By #230124 09,May,12 18:16
Well said!
By bigone21 [Ignore] 09,May,12 20:19 other posts 
feel free to enjoy you sexuality!!
By bigone21 [Ignore] 09,May,12 19:00 other posts 
@jessica35: so you JUST ABOUT see the point of anal sex between homosexual men, and that's it? thanks very much! but i really DON'T need YOUR approval to ANYTHING!

jessica35, the point is: YOU don't HAVE te see the point!! YOU may not be into anal sex, but if someone else is, WHAT is your problem?

i don't see the point in having a white rabbit in a cage and feeding it a carrot everyday!! yet, some people do so, and let them be please!!

things are going on, that you cannot comprehend, cannot understand, BUT: you don't HAVE to have an opinion on it!!

if someone finds pleasure in something you don't understand, 3 things are possible:
1. this person is crazy because you don't understand;
2. you are crazy because you don't understand;
3. you don't understand, end of story!!

if people in this forum discuss ANAL sex, you could also stay out of the discussion!! (and please do so!)
By bigone21 [Ignore] 09,May,12 19:19 other posts 
BTW: you are free to start your own thread:

HOW STUPID CAN ONE BE TO FIND SEXUAL STIMULATION IN ANAL SEX??

i will be part of that discussion!!
By #131063 10,May,12 20:22
Jessica, the individuals that have an anal fetish are actually only a small faction of bi/homosexual men. Please do not characterize the majority of men that have affectionate feelings for their buddies as those that enjoy or persist in sticking their penises in a sewer pipe. The reality is that the activity is repugnant to many individuals, far more than the gAys would like to have everyone believe. It is not a majority behavior, despite the efforts of some factions to have it declared the consummate homosexual act.

By Ablaze [Ignore] 09,May,12 20:14 other posts 
Hahaha
I will join the discussion too

By bigone21 [Ignore] 09,May,12 14:39 other posts 
my whole hand up my own ass!! i use some crisco and lube of course!!

By Ablaze [Ignore] 09,May,12 13:39 other posts 
Wow! It have to be painful. I can put 4 and not very much from the thumb, but... all the hand no

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off