Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

day after sex smell

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #127626 [Ignore] 19,Jan,11 10:25
I love fucking my girlfriend, but as long as she doesn't take a shower and leaves my cum inside her till the next morning is a major turn on. I'll wakeup start fingering her pussy to get her juices flowing. I will then smell my fingers and give myself a massive boner. I love going down on her savouring the smell and taste while my balls are throbbing in my ball sack waiting to shoot a massive load of cum inside her again. Once I've cummed inside I still thrust for a few mins churning my cum into a beautiful tasty whip cream substace for me to lick from her pussy sending her into multiple orgasms. My question is any one else love that day after smell of fucking?

New Comment       Rating: 0