Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

BIG dicks at urinals

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #240943 [Ignore] 07,Apr,12 13:46
Hey guys I want to hear everyone stories about pissing in urinals with their BIG dick or when they encounter a BIG dick at a urinal.

Its always fun for me to go up to the urinal, unzip and let my huge cock fall out and let the man next to me see it in plain view. How about you guys?

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #133654 29,Jul,17 12:05
It is hard for me to piss at a urinal cause it turns me on so much!

By #121361 05,Jun,15 00:40
[deleted image]

By niceonebighead [Ignore] 04,Jun,15 15:04 other posts 
luv showin off at the urinal

By raybo36 [Ignore] 17,Jan,15 11:25 other posts 
I have always noticed guys checking me out when peeing and have come to enjoy it
[deleted image]
By #455846 17,Jan,15 11:36
nice way to piss and show off your awesome cock
By raybo36 [Ignore] 18,Jan,15 12:40 other posts 
that was actually at a gym where I was about to jump into the shower and my workout partner snapped the pic much to my surprise

By #64328 17,Jan,15 13:45
Most of the time I stand far enough away that I can be seen. Its a turn on to see someone sneaking a peek.

By #121361 12,Jan,15 00:32
[deleted image]Have Fun
By #455846 17,Jan,15 11:39
i ve found a place that is awesome and still has the big open 'trough' type urinals and i got a nice semi at the thought of being able to expose a bit...or quite a bit actually recently.

But I dont like poeple that seem to try and hide it

By Mrbigdoc [Ignore] 10,Jan,15 09:00 other posts 
great to do, nice to see reactions

By #455846 29,Nov,14 07:07
always when i look they all seem bigger but i m never afraid to let 'them' see if they want

By Ablaze [Ignore] 22,Jan,13 20:48 other posts 
Before some years I saw near to me a big cock pissing at public urinals and I watched it with wide open eyes. He understand my curiosity and ask me "wanna suck?" and we go in a WC cabin, he sit and I knell before him and started to lick and suck his cockhead,enjoying the big shape in my mouth. After some minutes he fill my mouth with hot cum. I I had a little bit shame to act as a slut, but the cock was so big and beautiful. There was other times I saw nice cocks, but no one propose me and I'm not so brave to make the first step. Anyway, watching other cocks pissing at urinals sometimes makes so horny, that after pissing I go to masturbate, imaging I suck the cock or fuck with it.

By #203037 15,Apr,12 01:47
there is a pub in my home town "rochester kent" called the city wall and the urinal has a mirror'd back board on the trof so you can do nothin else but compair ? i always manage to stand next a guy or guys with big cocks that make me me feel inadequit

By #65952 09,Apr,12 10:51
i usually try to use the cubicle, or stand and try to hide

By smokieb69 [Ignore] 09,Apr,12 04:46 other posts 
you mean like this:

Photo of a joystick from smokieb69

By Bendeedan [Ignore] 09,Apr,12 02:55 other posts 
Hottest pee I ever had was when this guy was in the next urinal and stroking his longish cock will peeing. I couldn't help glancing over and of course he noticed, caught my eye then smiled....next he looked backed down at his protruding cock and dropped a big ball of saliva right down onto the head. Amazing

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off