Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

any of your co-workers stand back and show their cock at the urinals at work ?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #296237 [Ignore] 25,Nov,12 11:04
any of your co-workers stand back and show their cock at the urinals at work ? Or don't hide it ? Big cocks ?

Please Pvt to chat about it... share experiences etc... thanks

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Urinals   2.Mastubate at work??   3.Who among your co-workers, friends, guys you know has a big SOFT cock when he takes it out at urinals ?   4.Who among your married friends, co-workers or acquaintances has a BIG SOFT COCK ?   5.Public urinals fun  

Comments:
By #455846 21,Aug,17 18:41
during management meetings. When I started at my last company the "financial director" would follow me to the gents during a break in the meeting. With about ten piss bowls open, he d get next to me in and stand as close as he could. It seemed as if I could feel him trying to look and see my penis.

It actually seemed uncomfortable. Although I don t mind showing it to anyone at all, things just felt a bit unusual. I tried to sneak a look at what he had. He was at least 15-20 years older than me ,and I was curious to see also , after all his years of wanking. What it looked like! But I just couldn't t ever see anything. After about four meetings like this, I decided to get a bit more privacy and go in a cubicle. Weird. I ve never felt like this before, at a urinal.

By #537175 20,Aug,17 08:20
Yes , I'm a gay gay and so always open to show or look . We had a younger guy start with us in the office about a year ago , on the first week happened to be stood at urinal when he came in and whipped out his cock , he stood next to me even although there was a couple of spare areas and just took his hand off to reveal what is a nice sized cock . I obviously let him get a view of mine . One Saturday when we were in doing some routine maintenance on computers , he asked if he could wank me off and so we did mutual jerk and some oral , finally shooting big loads for each other . There are a couple of other guys on the tele sales area that openly show cock in the urinals , but no further than stand for a while after finishing piss to let me see their cock .

By #535417 20,Aug,17 07:46
Yes yes i work for a plumbing company and this Latin guy work with named Jose with talk about his dick one Saturday we work together on a job on one esles was working we where installing toitlet and urinals and. he was talk his dick i was all ready on my knees tigth down a bolt i look up he was standing there with his dick out he asked if i liked is dick I said yes it was the biggest i ever seen 10 in he told me to open my mouth i he shoved his dick down my throat and make me gag on his dick for about 30 min and shoot his cum in my mouth and I swallow it and let piss in my mouth and I swallow it

By #112020 19,May,13 03:40
No but had a co worker aked me if I wanted take a hit off of it before he put it away. He was standing at the urnall.

By #292697 18,May,13 18:07
Yes my co worker steps back to show off his nice big head cock and I do the same all for show though he just likes to show it off

By diamund [Ignore] 25,Nov,12 12:17 other posts 
nope just me

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off