Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Does it make you gay if you like head from a guy since wife doesnt give any?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #197878 [Ignore] at 11,Oct,11 14:33
Married but love to get head from a dude. They are easier to find then women. Does that make me gay?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Lack of universal love is why so many cocks go unsucked   2.Ummm...JOKE!   3.whats wrong here. people say here i would like to see my wife getting fucked with other man?   4.Backscatter TSA Scanners and big dicks. Do they stop you? Join the club.   5.first time, fuckin a cuckolds wife  

Comments:
By TWOWARMTTS2 [Ignore] at 11,Oct,18 15:10 other posts 
I just wonder why it's so important for you guys to know how much gay or straight you are??? Who cares?? Isn't the intimacy, the sex, the satisfaction enough?? Does it have to be analysed?

By aroundit [Ignore] at 11,Oct,18 08:44 other posts 
no not gay or bi. i have been sucked off by guys several hundred times and have no intrest in doing any thing other that being sucked off and cum swallowed.
By talk5s [Ignore] at 11,Oct,18 13:26 other posts 
Wake up aroundit. Getting a blow job is SEX. So it DOES mean you are NOT totally straight. That leaves a lot of open territory as to how to sexually classify yourself. The ONE piece of that territory is that you are NOT in the straight section. :x
By spermkiss [Ignore] at 11,Oct,18 14:58 other posts 
Yes he is. If he self identifies as straight, then that's what he is, no matter how many blow jobs he has received from men.

And we cocksuckers thank straight guys for dropping their pants for us.

By #201583 at 04,Dec,11 12:03
It makes you bisexual. A true straight guy would rather take a bullet than let a man suck his cock. You are a bisexual that is only willing to receive oral from the same sex.
By #161491 at 27,Dec,12 19:18
"Take a bullet"??? That's absurd. I know this is an old post, but I just have to respond to this. A bisexual person feels a sexual attraction towards both genders. Just because a guy gets a blowjob from another man does NOT mean he feels a sexual attraction towards that man. He is simply enjoying a sex act being performed on him, something that makes him feel good regardless of the gender of the person doing it, and he is passively doing so. It would be the same if a woman ever gave me a blowjob. It might feel phenomenal and, if she's skilled enough, even make me cum, but that's not going to make me feel an attraction towards her.
By #201583 at 28,Dec,12 14:44
bi·sex·u·al adjective \(ˌbī-ˈsek-sh(ə-)wəl, -shəl\

Definition of BISEXUAL

a : possessing characters of both sexes : HERMAPHRODITIC

b : of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward both sexes

: of, relating to, or involving bothsexes

Right out of Websters. Notice it says sexual desire and not feelings.

By #332336 at 27,Dec,12 09:34
What's funny is you can fuck a hundred women and they won't call you a stud, but suck one dick and they call you a queer.

By #201583 at 04,Dec,11 12:15
Straights ONLY have sex with the OPPOSITE sex. Bisexuals have any degree of sex with same sex and opposite sex. Gays just have sex with the same sex. Like it is hard to figure out. When a man sucks another man's cock both giver and receiver is partaking in a homosexual activity. Now, if you you also love pussy, "gay + straight = bisexual" So to ask if receiving oral from the same sex makes you gay is kind of a no brainer.

By #17887 at 19,Oct,11 00:23
Funny thing, I know guys who won't kiss me, won't suck my dick but take it up the ass and say they are straight.
WTF?
By #201583 at 04,Dec,11 11:53
Some guys are to scared to admit that they are Bi. Im Bi and I will do anything with a man that I would do with a woman. Most bi guys just give head or receive anal. Why, that's what they enjoy. I have the same rules for the women as for the men. I won't do anything I-l-l-e-g-a-l, urine, poop, vomit, b-l-o-o-d, wear women's clothes, diapers, or depriving someone of air. Straights ONLY have sex with the OPPOSITE sex. Bisexuals have any degree of sex with same sex and opposite sex. Gays just have sex with the same sex.

By #2331 at 16,Oct,11 16:55
Yes you are gay.
Straight men dont suck or get sucked by other men!!!
By #5532 at 17,Oct,11 00:50
No. If he enjoys giving head and also enjoys women and pussy, he is bi. (bi: two)
By #201583 at 04,Dec,11 11:17
Yes, the definition of bisexual is, gay + straight= bisexual. Homosexual by definition is, having any kind of sex with the same sex, giving or receiving willfully any kind of sex with the same sex.

By #173833 at 19,Oct,11 11:48
So what, ive taken 3 loads of sperm in my mouth at same time, yet i adore sex wit women,esp goin down on dem,i love taste of pussy,but also love swallowing sperm.
By JimmyFunBoy [Ignore] at 19,Oct,11 13:14 other posts 
All of it is good.

By JimmyFunBoy [Ignore] at 18,Oct,11 23:40 other posts 
I suspect that men are better at sucking cock and that women are better at eating pussy.

What is funny is when two bisexual men suck and swallow every drop of each others cum and then protest that m2m kissing is "Way too gay!"

By Gntlmn [Ignore] at 11,Oct,11 20:57 other posts 
Where do you "find" them?

By JimmyFunBoy [Ignore] at 11,Oct,11 17:58 other posts 
No way!!!! I'm not going to fall in love and marry the guy. Its just sex.

By BushPilot [Ignore] at 11,Oct,11 17:37 other posts 
It doesn't make you anything however, if you have sexual contact with both sexes you are by definition "bisexual". Either way, I wouldn't worry about the definition. If your comfortable with your sex life, then that's all that matters.

However, I would carefully consider whether you want your marriage to last and decide whether having your wife find out your getting blow jobs on the side from men is worth the pleasure you get from it. I would imagine that if you're keeping it a secret from her it means it's a big problem in her eyes.

So, the answer to your question is; you're not gay, you are bisexual and playing a dangerous game with your wife's affection. Here's hoping this helps.

By #147052 at 11,Oct,11 16:33
I don't think it "makes" you gay. You might be considered bisexual if you enjoy having sex with other men and women. Looking at your pictures, I would give you a hand.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off