Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Shaved my cock for the first time

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #102837 [Ignore] 05,Jul,11 11:16
Finally got the courage to shave my cock tonight. Usually I trim it and it feels ok but tonight I tried the razor n I love it. My cock is so silky smooth. I rubbed lotion onto it after and my hand ran up n down it sooo smoothly. My cock got hard in an instant so I kept going up n down harder n faster my hand felt so good against my hard throbbing cock n then I blew all over the floor almost without warning mmmm it was awesome. I came 2 more times that night. Lovin it!!!

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.Clean shaven or Hairy , .... what do like better ???   2.Women and shaved cocks!   3.First time shaved cock today. Plz rate if you get a second hehe   4.I LOVE men with Beards :} ♥   5.RATE MY SHAVED COCK AND BALLS  

Comments:
By spermkiss [Ignore] 24,Mar,19 12:19 other posts 
Good for you, man. This is something every man should do at least once in his life. Regular shaving is something of a bother, but please keep at it at least until you've had partnered sex, preferably with someone who is also hairless. As you have discovered, being hairless puts jacking off in a different dimension. The same goes for partnered sex. The skin on skin contact without hair is spectacular.

If you find you really like being hairless, consider permanent hair removal.

By #583549 24,Mar,19 10:55
I have been smooth since the year 2000.Ilove the smooth look on men and women!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off