Verified status mean this member is verified by several other members as being honestly who [s]he claims to be. Member Noiseless82 is not yet verified, which means [s]he may be fake and not who [s]he claims to be. Verification by other members is not necessary! It's voluntary. It's not the same as uploader age verification required by the industry regulations.|
- Who can verify other members?
- Any verified member whose registration date is older than 1 year ago.
- How verification is done?
- Just ask via private messaging any member who is able to verify (see this list) to verify you. Verification can be made by meeting in real life, video chatting via Skype or other means like that or by showing private or public picture with some kind of written proof, for example - your nickname over your body written by marker. If they are convinced they can verify you. At least 3 different members are required to get the verified status. More is better, because if some of the 3 members deletes from the site, you lose the status.
- Do NOT send your ID or other personal data to other members. This is just to verify your photos, not your identity or age.
- What happens if you give a false verify?
- In case if it's discovered that verified member is actually a fake, all members who verified this member get their verified status revoked, their ability to verify permanently blocked and all verifications given by them in past to other members are also revoked which may cause further "chain reaction".
You are currently not qualified to verify other members