Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

BIG GUYS - want to swap dicks with me?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #42017 [Ignore] 19,Jun,11 14:05
Aren't you fed up having that huge dong getting in the way all the time and hurting the girl you love? Wouldn't you love a cute little dicklet like mine that doesn't gag or choke? C'mon, show me, big boys, and let me choose a nice big fat cock

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Wanna swap?   2.Swap bjs in wichita ks   3.Young dicks/Old dicks   4.Who likes to swap oral 69   5.Underwear Swap  

Comments:
By WristThick [Ignore] 19,Jun,11 20:01 other posts 
shrimp, you don't have to worry about special ordering condoms, you don't have to worry about getting teeth during every blowjob, and you don't have to warm up a girl for a half hour or more so you can just squeeze inside her.

You don't have to worry that if you fuck her too hard that you'll hurt her, and you don't have to pace yourself when you're up her ass to stop yourself from damn near turning her asshole inside out. Most of these things DO suck, even though they may sound hot.

As for gagging and choking, that's awesome! Lots of spit is always good during oral. If a girl doesn't spit on it first, then she's lucky to get even a quarter of it in her mouth!

By #116569 19,Jun,11 19:37
hi there , like my cock?

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off