Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

is my cock too thick for a virgin?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #156121 [Ignore] 25,Apr,11 23:46
/rgc05lfbqq8upic.html

Its a pic compared to a toilet paper roll and its not fully erect someone told me its to thick for a virgin what do y'all think? Also you can see more pics on my page. Youngpenis16.

Also if u wanna know I'm 19 and if u wanna trade pics or talk dirty txt 5126539544 I prefer gurls

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.virgin cock what do you think?   2.Virgin Asshole desperate to be taken as a bottom.   3.virgin   4.thick cock   5.Any woman want my virgin cock?  

Comments:
By #6568 26,Apr,11 03:51
I don't think your cock will be too thick for a virgin but YOU might be!...so use your largest sexual organ (your brain) and things will probably be ok....

Firstly a "virgin" is not a separate human species she is simply a woman who has not been penetrated by a penis and as such, she comes in a whole variety of types with every variation that you see in other females,...some are sexy,..some a small,...some are stupid,.....some are ready, others are not,....you get the idea? So, you need to tailor your game to your particular "virgin" by treating her with enough respect to see her as a unique woman and potential sexual partner if you are not to make a complete mess of her first penetration......

....So, if you just 'stuff it up her' with no finesse or preparation she will put you down as an ignorant pillock, learn from the experience, and move on to a real man,...so take your time and give it some thought when the time comes to make a girl into a woman....

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off