Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

have you made a mold of your cock?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #133624 [Ignore] 09,Feb,11 17:24
I'm just wondering if anyone has ever made a mold of his own cock. Thought it could be fun to make one of my own. But I'm not sure how to do it.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Anyone want a mold of my cock   2.Guys, Has she ever made or asked you suck cock   3.Create'A'Mate - Penis Casting Questions?   4.Clean your room!   5.Dominatrix  

Comments:
By #61033 14,Feb,11 15:18
I once made a replica cock with plaster of paris and my well oiled cock. Just make sure you shave first otherwise getting yourself out of the mould can be painful. I used resin to create a cock replica before the plaster set too hard to break it out. I dipped the resin replica in liquid latex rubber a few times to make a rubber mould that could be used for casting a new replica. I would advise your girlfriend/boyfriend to strip down to "assist" during the initial mould making... plaster of paris takes about 3 to 5 minutes to set and keep your shape.

You can use the latex moulds to make soap cocks, chocolate cocks, rubber cocks, resin cocks, whatever you fancy...

By #124358 12,Feb,11 05:17
yeah the same guy gave me money aswell....two times even and i failed both times...doing it along is really hard
By #34386 12,Feb,11 06:31
First months in the site offer me (i guess the same guy) to do the mold delivering me the kit, but I refuse because after reading more info it was not easy and way more hard like you said been alone. The chance of failure was too high. Plus I live way far considered was a waste of money ;

By slipper [Ignore] 12,Feb,11 02:21 other posts 
Once when I didn't use it for a while it got moldy... does that count?

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off