Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

How young is too young?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #131042 [Ignore] 29,Jan,11 13:46
I lost my virginity at 14 and I find teen girls a turn on, so how young is too young?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By lillboybell [Ignore] 16,May,22 00:58 other posts 
i lost it at 25 but many of my frend lost it at 12-13

By phart [Ignore] 14,May,22 10:49 other posts 
The way the world is going,it is not going to be long before this is a moot issue.
only registered users can see external links

Just like every other issue with people, just "minor attracted people" just homogenize it to be accepted and the "new mormal">

By MY_Guy [Ignore] 13,May,22 00:35 other posts 
Anything under Legal Age, in the place you live is too young, unless you want to go to prison, and be someone's 'bitch'
If you like younger, that's your thing, but look, and don't touch!
Not judging, but there are reasons for the 'age of conscent' and even at those ages, many cannot make good choices!
By Richie [Ignore] 14,May,22 09:37 other posts 
Amen! I seriously hope this page is being monitored. Nobody in their right mind should think its normal for person in their twenties to be with a 12 year old.

By strakar [Ignore] 13,May,22 14:16 other posts 
Knew I was gay in elementary. Exploring others boys touching, sucking etc. we had no clue how or why it just felt great. Lost my virginity at 12 to a guy in his 20s at scout camp! Zero regrets still sone of my best memories! But I was Absolutely willing I was not groomed tricked coerced drugged or anything like that! I knew what I wanted and wasn’t going to be denied! I just wish I had today’s technology then! things I could’ve done and oh my the pictures I would’ve shared! 36 years later they’d still be out there and I’d love to know guys we’re enjoying them.

By 75YOTWC [Ignore] 10,May,22 12:44 other posts 
When it comes to girls, I don't think they are ever to young.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,May,22 13:12 other posts 
Really? When it comes to "girls", they are never too young? That's debatable and I never thought I would ever hear anything so ignorant coming from someone that is 75 years of age.
By phart [Ignore] 10,May,22 18:05 other posts 
I have never really known where the magic number of 18 came up for sex. Strange how at 16 you can operate a 2 ton car at hwy speeds but you can't screw. You have to wait until you are 21 to drink a beer or some wine, legally.
BUT you can go in the army on your 18th birthday and be buried by your 19th birthday taking a bullet for your country.
It makes no sense to me that the numbers are different.
Should be 1 set age for sex, military service, driving, whatever act requires responsible thinking.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,May,22 19:01 other posts 
I like T&A, so very young girls are not a turn on for me.
But around 16, most of them are developing some curves.

The legal age for sex in The Netherlands is 16 and I think most girls are also mature enough at that age. I'm more concerned about boys being mature enough at 16.
I think a lot of them are not mature and responsible enough to respect the girl/woman's boundaries, when it's called for. Maybe they need another 2 years to learn, if they
ever do.

It does make sense to me that there are differences. There is a difference in the maturity needed for a job, because different jobs have different consequences when done wrong. There are also different types of maturity. Sexual maturity comes at an earlier age than maturity in decision making under stressful circumstances. Being allowed to fight in a war at 18 is ridiculous. That is calling for irreversible psychological trauma, possibly leading to psychopathic behavior, resulting in horrible war crimes.

I think for driving 18 is a good age. It's at a difficulty and responsibility level that is manageable at that age.

It would be strange to set an age higher than that for drinking alcohol. Maybe they've chosen 21 in the US, because young brains are more vulnerable to damage from alcohol. Unless people combine drinking with driving, it is mostly harmful to the one doing it. That's a freedom that should be allowed from age 18 at the latest.
That's also a good age to be allowed to vote. It has around the same difficulty
and responsibility level as driving and the damage potential is distributed.
By cody8789 [Ignore] 10,May,22 19:26 other posts 
I think the youngest girl I would get with would be around 25-28, they have to be mature, I don't like the giggly type. 18-21 is way to young for me to even look at. My preference would be 30-55
By Dev01 [Ignore] 10,May,22 20:05 other posts 
Now are you surprised about this idiot Bella?

Not only does it like Under@ge but apparently Be@stiality. Admin should fuck this cunt off

/forum/thread.php?id=14423#101
By bella! [Ignore] 10,May,22 21:39 other posts 
Feed me peanuts and call me DUMBO, because I thought that with age came wisdom and this guy doesn't seem to have an ounce of smarts. Living in the United States he must be aware that a young man or young lady is considered a MINOR until the age of 18. The member's bio states he is a MWM and 75 years of age. Perhaps he was a father and is now a grandfather and I wonder whether he was/is protective and/or discerning with regard to his minor children or grandchildren?

This kinda crap makes me cringe.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 10,May,22 21:49 other posts 
It's quote "I have other sexual interests. Hit me up and I'll tell you about them. Love talking to others about their fantasies also. There is no subject that is taboo to me"

What a waste of oxygen.
By phart [Ignore] 10,May,22 22:05 other posts 
Yea, age and experience are supposed to help to create wisdom and good judgement. Apparently he missed the train on that 1.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,May,22 22:12 other posts 
Miss the train, my guess is the train ran his perverse ass over. And I wish I could remember JohnS's exact words. I think it was simply, no loss.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 10,May,22 23:44 other posts 
No great loss lol. Even he would have been right this ONE time
By bella! [Ignore] 11,May,22 20:47 other posts 
Thank you, that was exactly what JohnS's sad; "No great loss."

By #626775 25,Dec,21 19:20
Hey if there is fluff on the muff then they is old enough

By liketoedge [Ignore] 07,Jul,20 15:43 other posts 
As an adult 18 but as a boy, within a few years of your own age.
By #467412 24,Dec,21 17:05
same, and one 14 when I was 8

By cody8789 [Ignore] 06,Jul,20 12:13 other posts 
I was very shy when growing up. Sex was not on my mind at all because I was allways playing sports and doing things with my friends. I'm not lying when I tell you when I had sex for the first time, I was 26. Well, I'm making up for it now
By #642547 20,May,21 03:31
I was the same age the first time I had sex.
By Ohioguy [Ignore] 20,May,21 05:54 other posts 
Same here I was 26 she was 19. It was her first time as well.

By Zorilla [Ignore] 14,Jul,20 14:18 other posts 
you can still get married in Georgia at age 14

By #590489 12,Jul,20 12:01
I read somewhere that George Washington and our founding fathers has sex with young boys
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jul,20 17:32 other posts 
So I guess the women didn't give em any even back then?
By Zorilla [Ignore] 14,Jul,20 14:17 other posts 
the women fuck like rabbits Alexander Hamilton had 8 kids and Jefferson was fucking his slave girl

By #610509 12,Jul,20 00:20
I didn't I can say anything I was 15 when I was with a 45 old men Rob I discussed to skip school one day and I was walking he stop and pick me up I get in his car he had his dick out I know was going to happen he got his house and got naked and I got my holes fucked like a sissy little slut

By overeight [Ignore] 07,Jul,20 15:58 other posts 
First off Scorps is right if you have to ask they are too young. But for me women who aren't mature and have the life experiences and a little wisdom dont appeal to me. The youngest lady I've actually had any kind of true attraction to since I've been divorced is 30 years old. She had a pretty rough life once she became an adult and with her struggles she gained maturity that most younger ladies dont have. So she was actually an exceptional lady. For me I'm more attracted to ladies around or older than 40.
By #551147 07,Jul,20 17:14
🙄 Thank you Sir! 👍

I thought I was the only one who read past the first posting.
By overeight [Ignore] 07,Jul,20 20:55 other posts 
Naa couldn't pass that one up to see just how many true pervs were actually here.
By #551147 09,Jul,20 11:51
Ahhhh good job! 😉

By #612966 09,Jul,20 09:31
I'm 48 atm, and i don't go younger than 25. The girls at the parties were all older than 32. And one of the guys i sucked was 28.

By phart [Ignore] 08,Jul,20 21:32 other posts 
curious as to how those in the "know" came up with the legal age?

By #618071 08,Jul,20 18:24
While biology means that those of reproducing age are physically attractive, legally you should check your jurisdiction's age of consent.

By deepchocolate2071 [Ignore] 10,Nov,19 17:44 other posts 
Aged 16. NO YOUNGER! That's my opinion.
By #607259 07,Jul,20 14:45
16 is sort of legal in some states they must consent on their own free will, but you can’t be a person of Authority over the individual Example are but not limited to Boss, teacher (or other school personnel ), Any kind of Dr that may be caring for that individual, caregiver, scout leader. Although I was 12 he was 18 at scout camp and I have zero regrets

By CAT [Ignore] 07,Jul,20 09:52 other posts 
As with everything else, it depends on the situation. I seduced my uncle (23 yrs old) when I was 14. Sex wise I was not ready. Luckily my uncle took me under his personal care. The next few years were glorious.

By davieboy69 [Ignore] 07,Jul,20 09:39 other posts 
Theres a very simple equation to working this out:
Half your age +8.
Try it, it works with any age!

By SluttySarah069 [Ignore] 07,Jul,20 09:08 other posts 
60 if you are my age! (73)

By #603370 07,Jul,20 00:08
I'm just not interested in young persons anymore. I have little in common with them and most of them don't know how to put together a cohesive sentence. Now hook me up with a saucy sixty year old woman or a man that age with a nice cock and balls...

By everett [Ignore] 04,Jul,20 20:30 other posts 
me i was 13 i wanted sex with a man is that bad

By #551147 06,Sep,19 03:53
If you need to ask... They are probably TOO young
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 07:02 other posts 
Leo says 10 I say 18
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Under 18 will get you 20 years
By #551147 10,Nov,19 20:44
Indeed! 👍 That's because that's around the only age he can get for free. Anyone much brighter he has to pony up the dough for them to tolerate him. He's TRASH! 😉

By countrynaturist [Ignore] 14,Oct,19 21:43 other posts 
Loaded question actually. There is a massive difference between the legal answer and the practical answer. Here it's 16. But there are lots of 19 and 29 year olds who should not be having sex. I too started having sex when I was 14. Was I old enough to become a father. Absolutely not. But it was a moot point seeing that I was having sex with the 14 year old guy down the street. It was a beautiful time we played and slept together. We were both consenting and we both loved sex.

By cody8789 [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 21:05 other posts 
I'm looking for a rich 95 year old
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 22:11 other posts 
Hey me to

By bil47 [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 14:26 other posts 
What's too young? Whatever the law says. I was having sex at 13, though not with adults. And I am still attracted to young teens, but I would never violate the law or coerce a hesitant partner. But if I were in Japan, and a precocious 13-year-old boy or girl was trying to seduce me... well, uh....

By #480182 03,Jan,15 01:21
only registered users can see external links
see this link for an article on age of consent around the world.
By small_dik [Ignore] 04,May,15 23:26 other posts 
wow - Age of Consent in Japan is 13. That's terrible.
By lawrenceo [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 05:02 other posts 
Before the south Pacific islands were colonised, there was a completely natural system of sexual activity and introduction to it. Obviously, social and environmental circumstances were very different then.

For anyone who is interested in this history see any of the following publications (books).

Michael Moran. Beyond the Coral Sea; Travels in the old Empires of the South-West Pacific. London, Harper Collins

Bronislaw Malinowski. Crime and Custom in Savage Society (Anthropology)

Bronislaw Malinowski. Human nature, culture and freedom (A revaluation of our civilization)

Bronislaw Malinowski. Sex and Repression in Savage Society (Routledge Classics)

Bronislaw Malinowski. Argonauts of the Western Pacific (Illustrated)

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off