on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Ladies with hair.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #11252 [Ignore] 03,Jun,09 17:54
I just love a lady with a hairy pussy,anyone else likes a hairy bush?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Chest Hair ?   2.Where are all the hairy guys?   3.Hair vs Some Hair vs NO Hair   4.keep your hair natural!   5.Hair  

Comments:
By doedeldi [Ignore] 28,Oct,19 12:04 other posts 
a bush is hot

By love-penis [Ignore] 13,Oct,09 19:42 other posts 
love hair on women & men
By Steve116969 [Ignore] 28,Oct,19 00:19 other posts 
me to, the more the better

By #247914 26,Apr,13 12:58
I love a hairy pussy, the more hair the better!

By sailor [Ignore] 04,Jun,09 14:43 other posts 
shaved and /or trimmed. Don't like the hair in my mouth. I think shaved looks much better. For men or women.
By #5173 04,Jun,09 17:34
i agree with sailor. shave or trimmed is best,but of course i luv all pussies.
By #3997 19,Aug,09 12:08
I do like shaved or trimmed, and don't like hair in my mouth either, i also know its alot of work to maintain a completely shaved pussy or trimmed, I trim myself, and i even offered to my wife if she needed help shaving or trimming that i would help her cause i know it takes alot,
By #30090 21,Jun,10 00:22
very much agreed

By #5532 18,Aug,09 11:43
I am not certain what is considered as being hairy. I have gotten mssgs telling me that I am so hairy, and others that tell me they like my sparse little bush. In seeing some of the other women on here (from bald as an egg to some huge muffs), guess the definition depends on the person doing the viewing.....?
By #3997 19,Aug,09 12:11
Luvmyclit your pussy is hairy, and i like how yours is, not to much hair, you can still see your pussy lips, and i love the way your hair is, do you do anything to your pubes?? cause there are some women on here where you cant see their lips or you cant see their lips at all but your pussy is always lovely, I wish we can see more shots of your juicy pussy your a great women
By #5532 19,Aug,09 12:56
I do very little, just enough so there is no hair outside of my bikini.
By #8288 21,Aug,09 07:05
I remember once seeing a few stray pussy hairs escaping from the bikini bottom of a good female friend when we were high school age and hanging out by a pool....that is still one of the hottest images I have in my memory. It was an unexpected "surprise".
By #3997 03,Dec,09 11:34
I had a friend of mine from back in the day around highschool times, that she had an orange and purple stripped bathing suit, and I remember seeing her bush thru the suit her dark pubes and a little on the side, i thought it was so hott, i would love when she would wear that suit when we would go swimming

By #3997 04,Jun,09 11:06
I like natural bush, i like shaved or trimmed, however more she feels comfortable, i can handle, its alright with me

By #7976 03,Jun,09 23:50
Absolutly. The more natural the bush the better I like it. Not that a trimmed beaver isn't attractive, I just prefer a full, untrimmed bush.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off