Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Not enough....

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #107855 [Ignore] 17,Oct,10 07:48
I've been reading the Sex Diaries book, seems a lot of women welsh out on their husbands after a fw years of marriage. How many guys are here just 'cos they're not getting enough at home but don't want to be unfaithful?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By sailor [Ignore] 19,Oct,10 09:27 other posts 
I get all I need at home. I enjoy looking at dick and pussies also, that are not at home. Always did.That's just part of my make up. I guess it is kind of a supplement,l of course it would be neat if my wife also got into it. Don't think that is gonna happen though.

By #7976 17,Oct,10 20:48
After twenty five years of marriage and two children we don't have sex as often as we used to. As for being here, I don't think it's a matter of being faithful or unfaithful. My wife knows I enjoy the conversations on SYC/D and the photos too. She obviously poses for me even though she's not into chatting very often and I am sure to let her know whenever someone, male or female, gives her a compliment, even if it's that they'd love to fuck her brains out. I love my wife, am as faithful as ever, and enjoy this medium of communication. There's no inconsistency in that.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off