Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Uncut ? How far back can you retract your foreskin ?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #77154 [Ignore] 05,Oct,10 23:43
My foreskin used to be 'tight' but I could still roll it back beyond my head. It didnt want to stay and always shot foreword like a rubber band. Until one day my then lover (a woman of many talents) decided my cock needed some modifying.

So over the course of a few weeks she began to work my dick pounding the skin on my shaft to the base. Eventually my frenulum ripped (just a little sore for a while) and behold, my foreskin slipped all the way back. What a treat to feel this exposed smooth skin. Whats your story ?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #6568 14,Oct,10 03:58
This is turning into an interesting topic,.....I'm amazed how many have a similar story to me in that I had a tight foreskin as a youngster, although it's always been long, and I was able to stretch it to normality when I started masturbation.

.......Mine is long enough to nearly cover the glans when erect,...the top of the head with the slit showing is visible;..

[deleted image]

...But I can slide it right back off of the head quite easily and can stretch the frenulum if I want to;...

[deleted image]

By #33070 12,Oct,10 22:27
Well it just took a bit of work with a tight masterbater toy Like you one day it just was able to go down all the way. It kinda hurt but was worth it . It was over a year ago now
By #77154 12,Oct,10 22:50
Excellent ! Did you experience different sensations to your dick now than if your skin had stayed up ? Which way do you prefer ?
By #33070 13,Oct,10 02:29
No maybe mine wasnt that bad, it just was better for the fore skin staying down when pulling on it
By #33070 13,Oct,10 02:30
Made it more comfortable

By slipper [Ignore] 12,Oct,10 01:52 other posts 
Phimosis usually has more to do with difficulty retracting than does the frenny, unless very, very short. Mine is pretty short but doesn't stop retraction, just pulls the fully uncovered head down when done to extreme.

By #5594 06,Oct,10 03:55
I can roll mine all the way and my frenulum is still intact. My cock gets a lot of exerise which helps a lot. see my page
By hytiger [Ignore] 06,Oct,10 06:07 other posts 
Same here

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off