She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

cross dresser

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #1449 [Ignore] 17,May,09 09:55
Do you like men in lingerie? do you wanth a cross dresser site?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Shemales/Transexuals   2.To Admin   3.I want straight men to check my pics out and give me there opinions?   4.Why do you cross dress   5.Solo cross-dresser anal  

Comments:
By #136638 01,Feb,11 13:31
I like wearing lingerie and my wife knows I wear panties and lingerie. She enjoys seeing me in panties and lingerie. We have went panties and lingerie shopping together and have bought matching panties and also matching lingerie. Its always fun to see the sales clerks face when they ring up two different sizes. We have many more panties than lingerie but our lingerie collection is growing, our lingerie collection includes stockings, bodystockings, corests, teddies, babydolls, silky robes and a few costumes. We have met so many other men and couples into wearing panties, there are men from all over the world who enjoy wearing lingerie, many woman do understand and are into there man wearing lingerie. My wife has talked with many woman and there reaction is why not and many are very curious about seeing a man wearing lingerie. Wearing lingerie does not man you are gay, bisexual or even curious, most men who do wear lingerie are straight. Its very pleasureful wearing lingerie and that has nothing to do with a persons sexual preference. Woman have been wearing our clothing for years why should we not be able to explore there clothing, if it makes us feel good they should be totally fine with it. Check out our profile for more about us and pictures.

By sailor [Ignore] 20,Aug,09 10:05 other posts 
I'd like to see the site. It could be very exciting. I used to do it on and off for 30 yrs. It was fun. Tried to go out in public in the earlier days and pass for a female.FUN. Go to movies, stores etc. I looked pretty good. Stopped about 10 yrs ago, couln't fake it anymore.

By #6437 20,Aug,09 07:22
Yes! I am a crossdresser and love to see pics of guys in hose and panties

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off