Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Women and shaved cocks!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Tobes [Ignore] 19,Sep,10 11:02  other posts
I want to hear from women who have gone to bed with a guy to find that his cock and balls are totaly shaved. What did you think of it? I also want to hear from straight guys who have shaved there cock and then shown it to a woman for the first time. Was she surprised and did she like it? My cock is now as smooth as can be and I love it. Want to know what women think?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Size Shape Color Shaved Uncut - I need help. For women, guys opinions welcome   2.First time shaved cock today. Plz rate if you get a second hehe   3.Shaved or hairy cock??   4.Shaved or unshaved   5.Women prefer the penis is shaved or not?  

Comments:
By #13898 13,Jun,13 13:01
All my women love it. Often surprised but they appreciate smooth CnB to suck and lick. One didn't notice til the third time I had her, now she wouldn't go near a hairy. Seems to me that it's so much more intimate as well. Most girls these days are already pretty smooth down there if not totally shaven. And who wants a Yorkshire Terrier in their knickers anyway?

By #339589 11,Jun,13 18:18
my wife loves my cock and balls shaved smooth

By #59855 21,Sep,10 03:34
From Matt's Wife: It is not a new concept, in fact if I was going to let a man fuck me i would require him to be shaved smooth
By #10886 21,Sep,10 06:01
By #59855 21,Sep,10 17:02
From Matt's Wife: Oh you would foot the bill nicely fore
By #95006 22,Sep,10 20:44
I wish more women would feel the same way. Being shaved makes me hesitent to "show off" in person
By Tobes [Ignore] 23,Sep,10 12:04 other posts 
My feeling exactly! I just find it exhilerating to have a fully grown hairless cock and balls!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off