She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Do you like little dicks? Or not? Tell me why!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #4

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Started by #5440 [Ignore] 13,May,09 07:00
I've got one myself and I think it's very cute. I think my little dick is very well proportioned, which seems to be a characteristic of small penises.

What do you think? Are small penises sexy? Does having one make you less of a man? Would you play with one?

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #3251 18,May,09 05:06
Mine is small. I guess for a long time I wanted a larger one, but eventually I accepted the fact that I have a small one. I really like him, small or not.
By #5440 18,May,09 06:42
I like your penis, too:)

And as long as I can find a real cock to fuck me, I don't need to have one myself;)

By #9323 16,May,09 15:40
I appreciate the human-body in all its variety...there are large and small in every aspect (not just penis size). Is a thin person any less a person than a than an obese person? It's the attitude that sets us apart. Yes I'd play very nicely with a small penis were it attached to a big heart. I'd also kick a super-model (were she a real bitch) to the curb!
By #5440 17,May,09 09:13
I hear what you're saying and agree, but I can't help thinking it is a little different when you are talking about a penis that is smaller than the average twelve year old's.

for I have a small dick, too, i like them. why not?
By #5440 17,May,09 07:34
yours is beautiful!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Show It Off