Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

ADMIN - EMOTION ICONS

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #95345 [Ignore] 01,Sep,10 19:53
Since I have been on this site I have seen new icon emotions that have come in over the years. The latest ones i think were - to the best of my memory...

It would be really nice if admin could put up a few more new ones like a little dancer and cool smiley. I have some ideas like a moonwalking one or the sunglasses one similar to that on msn.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Auto logout...Question for Admin.   2.To All my friends at SYD   3.The True Emotion Behind Emoticons   4.Icons   5.Deletions,alexblue,monted and the admin,  

Comments:
By #7976 30,Jun,11 16:03
Write admin and ask him directly. He will typically do what is asked if he can.

By #96728 04,Sep,10 15:07
What about some female emoticons, I don't wank. And something as simple as a heart. If you type in sex emoticons at google you see two smileys in a bed under the covers that's a cute one too
By #23212 30,Jun,11 01:49
How about these: ❤ ❤

By fila1305 [Ignore] 04,Sep,10 04:45 other posts 
How about a smily that licks his lips and waves? -> Yummy.

By #23212 02,Sep,10 18:57
I am guessing that a common 'emotion' that people would like to use to comment on someone's pic or video is something like, 'It really turns me on'. The little jerking carrot-top sausage sort of expresses this, but only for guys--women would likely want an emoticon for this too. And it's getting a bit old, I feel. I'm sure admin., with his vast knowledge of the internet, may be able to add a couple of emoticons expressing 'turned-on'. Thanks.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off