Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

jack-off buddies

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #82813 [Ignore] 16,Jun,10 04:01
any guys have friends they have j/o with for a long time? or any fantasies bout jackin w/ a current friend or maybe watchin them get off?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Buddies together...???   2.Fun with another guy   3.ever masturbate with a buddy   4.How often do you jack off?   5.Jack off to ME??  

Comments:
By #143536 02,Feb,12 12:59
I've never had a j/o buddy but I think that would be fun! I would have to find a new friend, though, because I wouldn't want to do it with any of my current friends.

By #64328 31,Jan,12 14:29
Remembering those days as a **** are still a great turn on. I would like to relive those times. I just wouldnt be able to approach the subject with friends today

By #99532 10,Mar,11 20:43
I`d love to have a j/o bud

By suprpumpr [Ignore] 10,Mar,11 20:01 other posts 
no but I really want one... anyone in AZ>?

By #55376 10,Mar,11 09:56
Ive always wanted a jo buddy but could never work up the nerve 2 ask any friends if they wanted 2. Didnt want them 2 see me different would still like 2 hav one someday

By #88663 08,Jan,11 11:51
When I was in my early teens I had a friend who I would jerkoff with! That lead to us sucking each other off and finaly fucking each other..it was great I miss those days I need to find a friend to share

By #70550 08,Jan,11 10:28
When I was about 12 years old my best mate taught me how to jackoff and then we started doing it together and then to each other and one day we were in the shower together and he started giving me a blowjob and got up and I did the same. This went on until I was about 14.

Then my best friend and I were about 19 and we started talking about jacking off and then we started touching each other and jacking off together and blowing each other. We used to go through phases when we wouldn't touch each other but then we would have a drink or 2 and get straight to sucking. But we haven't done anything in a while.

I hope we do soon though, I really enjoy playing with his uncut cock.

By #22821 06,Jan,11 05:56
I think we all wish it would happen. Makes me hard just thinking about it. Maybe one of these day's.

By slipper [Ignore] 18,Jun,10 22:34 other posts 
I jacked-off several guys when in my early teens. All we did was talk about sex and girls, and one thing would lead to another. However, all we did was me jacking them. For some reason I never let any do me--though I had plenty of requests. I always preferred to cum alone though I had no problems flaunting my uncut cock among all the cut guys and docking a couple, though we didn't know what it was at the time, other than a little quirky fun for the cut guys.
By #3251 19,Jun,10 07:04
I bet the cut guys in your crowd were interested in your uncut cock - certainly was different from what most of them had
By slipper [Ignore] 04,Jan,11 02:40 other posts 
Yes, I was the only uncut in 4 years of P.E. in jr. high & high school.

By #64328 31,Dec,10 17:27
how many guys would, but just never had the oppertunity?

By #3997 16,Dec,10 14:29
I have had quite a few buddies and still have some that enjoy a good wank

By #83047 17,Jun,10 21:23
i used to go to video arcades. there were a lot of "closets" where i would go and wait for someone to open the door and peek in. i would let them in and we'd play with each others dicks and balls. but, all good things end. the police took a real attitude and started raiding and arresting. so now i go into a booth, take my clothes off, sit down and watch a movie and jackoff myself. i love jacking off, but it was a lot more of a rush to have a total stranger do it for me.
By #3997 16,Dec,10 14:28
I have a place by me just like that, you can also clear the glass so you can watch the person next to you jerk off, once i cleared it and it was a couple there having sex and the girl was riding his cock and watching me jerk off

By #64328 16,Dec,10 13:11
I had a few jacking buddies as a kid. It was exciting and fun. Very good memories. I think as we grow up it becomes harder to find a person to do it with. Not that many wouldn't want to. They are just afraid to admit it

By #44017 16,Jun,10 04:55
Used to years ago, but really want another good buddy NOW~~!! Love to jerk off and having a friend to jack with is heaven. It almost always results in more that jerking, I love to suck and so it probably would be most "rewarding" to all who join in with me.....Rick ANy "cummers"??
By slipper [Ignore] 18,Jun,10 22:22 other posts 
I love lil cuties... I'm yours!!!

By MoeJoe [Ignore] 16,Jun,10 05:37 other posts 
I have jacked off with different guys over the years, but never had a regular jack bud I could rely on....would be nice though.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off