Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

WHERE ARE ALL THE BABES

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #68770 [Ignore] 12,Jun,10 02:57
I feel there is not enough babes or babe pics on this site some hot looking pussy and awsome tits would be good not some of that chewed up shit some of you guys call cunt or tits ...get ur eyes checked next time you want to post ur girlfriend or fat gross pig of a wife cause guys like me don't want to puke on our computers, look at your fat pig and ur fugly girlfriend and say to yourself, do i want to make the guys puke, before you post a fucking pic and if she is a pig all i have to say to you guys is...GET CONTACTS CAUSE DAMN...so look at your gross three hole cum catching pig and say....I COULD OF HAD A V8

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.pregnant babes   2.Hair Removal   3.show off your bbw   4.Do you know this girl   5.BABES, COCKS, LIARS, DICKS, BITCHES, AND WHATEVER.  

Comments:
By #70814 12,Jun,10 07:55
I'm so sorry for this guy
By #23212 13,Jun,14 02:18
You feel sorry for this illiterate h a t e monger? Why?

By #68656 11,Jun,14 13:47
The account of the original poster has (thankfully) long been inactive however we recently revisited this interesting piece of grammetrical mutilation and came up with this translation.

--------------------------

Translation:
I feel there are not enough babes or babe pics (babe = hot woman; pics = pictures) on this site. Some hot looking pussy and awesome tits (vagina; breasts) would be good. Not some of that chewed up shit some of you guys call cunt or tits (again, vagina; breasts. chewed up shit = refers to ugly, old, unattractive). Get ur (your) eyes checked (the) next time you want to post ur (your) girlfriend or fat gross (repugnant) pig of a wife cause (because) guys like me don't want to puke (vomit) on our computers. Look at your fat pig and ur (your) fugly (fucking ugly) girlfriend and say to yourself "Do I want to make the guys puke (vomit)?" before you post a fucking pic (picture) and if she is a pig all I have to say to you guys is GET CONTACTS (contact lenses) CAUSE (because) DAMN! So look at your three hole (refers to vagina, rectum and mouth) cum (semen) catching pig and say:

"I COULD OF (could have) HAD A V8" (phrase refers to the TV commercials for V-8 Vegetable Juice)
By #23212 11,Jun,14 23:30
John, who are the "we" who "revisited" this, and why is this four years later?

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off