Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Semen load

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #36477 [Ignore] 08,May,10 05:05
In absence of my wife I do masterbate .So when fucking her after few days she noticed it & complain of less volume of ejaculation.This happens if I had masterbated just few days earlier.In case of more ejaculation, she feels happier. Does realy volume of ejaculation is related with wife satisfaction ?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Less semen   2.Arctic cold cum   3.Cum in your own mouth   4.Semen smell...   5.Women who love to swallow semen?  

Comments:
By #285354 16,Sep,15 20:29
I've never had this complaint. I usually have to cum 2 or 3 times a day. I do notice that when I can hold off for a day or 2 the volume is a bit greater, but usually not enough to give up a chance to cum when I feel the urge.

By #497509 16,Sep,15 18:05
My wife also has the similar complaints. She notices when my load is less compare to other asks me the reason. Usually I happens when I would had masternated just before a days or so.

By #7976 02,Jun,10 18:47
Sounds like your wife needs to be the one stroking your cock for you. Then she'll get the load she wants and you'll get a great hand job.

By #6568 02,Jun,10 11:45
........Or, it could just be a suspicious wife who wants to make sure that all of your 'output' goes her way and that you were not sending any 'elswhere' while she was away.....

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off