Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

this is for people who want comments on their pictures but don't comment back

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #44693 [Ignore] 28,Apr,10 03:33
why ask for comments and then dont return i always comment and get very little in return this is not a moan but i think it is only fair if you post comments you get one in return

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Comments   2.cruel comments on rowina's pictures   3.Negative comments.   4.Givingfeedback on pictures should give you points   5.Why I have decided to leave  

Comments:
By #59855 29,Apr,10 12:38
From Matt's Wife: I don't think all comments are just return the favor false comments. It doesn't take much effort to put a little thought into it.

By #70331 29,Apr,10 01:04
i dont care about comments so much i just like feedback on my pics and stuff matts wife is fuckin hot btw
By #59855 29,Apr,10 02:00
From Matt's Wife: Thanks

By #34282 28,Apr,10 16:18
At the risk of sounding selfish and cheap, I don't like leaving comments on pages and pictures and such because if someone deletes them, accidentally or not, it burns through my points.

I send a private message complimenting people on their pictures, there isn't always a need to reciprocate, though. If someone leaves me a message or a comment, I always private message back. It's just a habit, mostly.

While I agree with everready, it's just saying that there are no new comments on people's pictures after having been viewed, doesn't mean that leaving a private message is completely unreasonable.
By #59855 28,Apr,10 16:37
From Matt's Wife: If some one deletes my comments I ban them from my page. Problem solved.

By #59855 28,Apr,10 15:19
From Matt's Wife: I agree. I like to give and receive. It is sometimes hard to keep track of who you owe. Sorry everready I let you down. Would a blow job make it up to you?

By sailor [Ignore] 28,Apr,10 14:53 other posts 
I agree with you everready. BETTER TO GIVE, THAN RECEIVE.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off