Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Sucking Cum Out -- Shooting In The Mouth

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #52018 [Ignore] 05,Apr,10 23:27
Fascinated with my own dick, like it and want to suck it, but cant, like to try one like it, cut 6in thick,

but concerned about the STD issue with sucking off a stranger dick. Anyone got suggestions?

Like to try a sucking shooting mouth cumming. And live to enjoy it.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Who likes hot cum shooting over their cock?   2.Shooting you load into wife/gf's pussy and then licking it out   3.Finally sucked my first cock!   4.Fantasizing about James Deen and Peter North shooting their loads in my mouth   5.First cum in wife mouth  

Comments:
By #652988 31,Dec,21 20:36
I would suck the cum out of a man's dick

By #539191 04,Jun,19 22:17
I’ve been servicing the same guy for awhile now. I was a little nervous at first but now I lick and suck and drain his balls until he floods me with every drop of his cum. I love how he moans with pleasure.

By #294596 28,Nov,13 16:41
Option A - Suck off a guy you know and trust to be clean. Of course this means admitting to a friend that you want to suck his cock and feel his cum shoot in your mouth. Not many first timers are bold enough to drop that info on a buddy.

Option B - Stop worrying about STDs via oral sex so much and suck off a stranger. Yes, it is possible to get them that way, but it is much more rare. I have sucked off nearly 400 different men and I suck 40 or 50 strangers per year and so far I am disease free from it. Between guys who have STDs being decent enough to not have sexual contact with others and the difficulty of contracting an STD via oral sex, your odds of getting anything orally are extrememly low.

By bikev [Ignore] 28,Nov,13 02:18 other posts 
I have been sucking cocks for years. I have never caught anything so I guess I have been lucky. Try sucking with a condom first then when you get to know someone and are pretty certain they are clean remove the condom and suck it all down. You will love it and the taste is fantastic.

By #30602 08,Apr,10 01:41
I'll suck you and swallow first.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off