Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Deleting friends you added on your "Friends List"

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #19575 [Ignore] 28,Mar,10 21:21
Have you ever wanted to go through your "Friends List" to just clean it up , without offending anyone here ???
Well , for me ... That time is now , as it's clean up time on my "Friends List" ! So I want to send out this "Apology in advance" to those members I added so long ago that didn't add me on their list then . So in short ... I'm doing a little "Spring Cleaning" on my list in the next few days . That's all ! I just hope it doesn't affect or offend anyone here ! If it does , again "my apologies" and I will be more than happy to add you to my friends list as I accept anyone here who adds me to their list who needs someone to talk to , as a friend !
Everyone of my friends , that have me on their list will stay ! However , I have a few on my list that I have to befriend as I'm not even sure if they're still members here and forgot to close or delete their accounts upon leaving , but all of there pics are still here ! I'm sure you know a few like that as well , right ?
So in closing ... I just want to apologize now if it affects anyone here , as you are all like family to me here !

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Friends of your friends [new feature]   2.members i added on my friends list that don't want to add me on theirs   3.starting again with friends list   4.Friends list   5.Apology from cum4me for deleting friends  

Comments:
By #82616 23,Aug,10 09:42
I do the same creative as its on my blog if they don't want to add you then delete!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off